LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Miami 82-0, book it.

just sayin. lol

Miami & the lakers are both 1-1 after 2 games...

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Dirk and Monta is just a sick f**king combo. Might get League Pass just to watch the Mavs
Originally posted by crzy:
Dirk and Monta is just a sick f**king combo. Might get League Pass just to watch the Mavs

This.

They played well last night, Monta had a few bad turnovers but over time I think he will calm down. It's nice having a guard that does not hesitate to penetrate the defense and attack the rim. Dirk looked good with 24 points, Carter had 21 and I was impressed with Calderon running the point.

It's a long season and I know they will have their struggles, but this will be a fun team to watch.

[ Edited by eamjr10 on Oct 31, 2013 at 6:31 AM ]
What's the deal with League Pass? I'm thinking about getting it, can I share one account with people or...? Like if i were using it on my laptop could my neighbors have it on via their xbox?
lol at all the over reactions over the first game of the season.

P.S Your team is still gonna suck
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Howard looked great last night, but the beautiful offense from last year was non existent. Having 2 legit big men though will be a great advantage come playoff time.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Howard looked great last night, but the beautiful offense from last year was non existent. Having 2 legit big men though will be a great advantage come playoff time.

They'll have a good squad, but they were playing the bobcats. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]

I very much disagree with playing Asik & Howard together on a regular basis.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I very much disagree with playing Asik & Howard together on a regular basis.

They're just doing that to appease Asik, letting him start. I doubt they'll run it primarily. It does virtually guarantee excellent interior defense and rebounding for 48 minutes between them though.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Really? Sixers? Are you f**king kidding me? Sixers? If Sixers played 5 on 5 amongst themselves - they'd be 0-2. How the f**k you lose to someone who is trying to land no. 1 pick a year in advance?

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Really? Sixers? Are you f**king kidding me? Sixers? If Sixers played 5 on 5 amongst themselves - they'd be 0-2. How the f**k you lose to someone who is trying to land no. 1 pick a year in advance?

lol
Is Syracuse playing the bulls on TNT? WTF?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is Syracuse playing the bulls on TNT? WTF?

That color actually annoys my eyes.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Curry vs. Paul

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Paul >>> all other PGs.
Share 49ersWebzone