Wish I never went to cal

f**k this program
  • Jiks
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Wish I never went to cal

f**k this program

lol hell no. I was there when Rodgers, DeSean Jackson, Lynch were on the team. And that win against USC. That was so much fun!!!
Wish I never went to cal

f**k this program

Cal's program has always had the same problems:
-Very few alumni care about the football program
-Most students that go to Cal go there purely due to academics and have little connection to the University outside of how it an help their job
-The local community is a bunch of hippies who would love nothing more than to tear down football
-The few locals and alumni that care think their program should compete with USC instead of realizing they first need to climb out of the basement as a bottom dweller program.

You guys fire coaches way too prematurely. Sonny Dykes went from 1-5-8 wins and has one set back year and you let him go!? WAYYYYY too early. Dykes is now 7-0 with SMU and either this year or next year is going to get a pretty good power conference job.

Jeff Tedford is clearly the best coach your program has in the last 50-60 years and you fire him!??! lol what? To me that was the most mind blowing thing.

There's not many programs that you can say fired the 2nd best coach they ever had. Cal has got to be the only one.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 23, 2019 at 2:23 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
-Most students that go to Cal go there purely due to academics and have little connection to the University outside of how it an help their job
-The local community is a bunch of hippies who would love nothing more than to tear down football
-The few locals and alumni that care think their program should compete with USC instead of realizing they first need to climb out of the basement as a bottom dweller program.

You guys fire coaches way too prematurely. Sonny Dykes went from 1-5-8 wins and has one set back year and you let him go!? WAYYYYY too early. Dykes is now 7-0 with SMU and either this year or next year is going to get a pretty good power conference job.

Jeff Tedford is clearly the best coach your program has in the last 50-60 years and you fire him!??! lol what? To me that was the most mind blowing thing.

There's not many programs that you can say fired the 2nd best coach they ever had. Cal has got to be the only one.

Firing Tedford was dumb as hell.

But you're mostly right. I've been to like 20 games since graduating over so many years. Just don't have time and live/work too far to go.
I think Wilcox is doing a good job. It was some major bad luck that the QB was hurt.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wish I never went to cal

f**k this program

Can't keep losing games to OSU

That's where I draw the line.
Holy s**t

We did it
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Wish I never went to cal

f**k this program

Holy s**t

We did it