LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

GO BEARS!
[ Edited by vrabbit on Sep 27, 2014 at 1:19 PM ]
who has the hookup for tickets (alumni) and who wants to help me get a good deal for the Ohio State game?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Go bears go!!
ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!!!
You guys hear about "Drive"?

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_23778040/cal-football-featured-pac-12-networks-drive

Like HBO's Hard Knocks but instead College Football.

Cal and ASU will be the teams followed. So you get to see a loser and a winner
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_23778040/cal-football-featured-pac-12-networks-drive

that's hella cool.

I don't really GAF about this season other seeing this team improve each and every week, I'd like to see them get to a bowl, I think next season they could really make some noise assuming everyone comes back on both sides, we have very few seniors if I'm correct. And I hope whoever is tabbed as the QB (I'd prefer Kline) gets a solid handle on the position and goes into next season as the undisputed starter.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

that's hella cool.

I don't really GAF about this season other seeing this team improve each and every week, I'd like to see them get to a bowl, I think next season they could really make some noise assuming everyone comes back on both sides, we have very few seniors if I'm correct. And I hope whoever is tabbed as the QB (I'd prefer Kline) gets a solid handle on the position and goes into next season as the undisputed starter.

you guys hired a really good coach, I've been following Sonny Dykes since he was an OC at Arizona where he built a great offense out of nothing. Foles was a nobody before him. He then quickly turned LA Tech into an offensive monster as well.

Dykes is up there with Leach, Holgorsen and Art Briles as the best at the air raid offense.

I think in 2-3 years expectations will be for 8-10 win seasons year in year out for Dykes, not sure if he can take the program to the next level as contender like Oregon or Stanford is now and USC use to be.
practices start today!
3 wins
Originally posted by valrod33:
3 wins

3.5 wins

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
3 wins

Motherf**k what you just said Val! We're winning 8
We should have a missy Franklin thread
Go Bears!!
Hmm, I need to see more of the new unis in action to be sold on em

excited to see Dykes & the BearRaid offense put up some points, hopefully Buh can lead a defense just as effective
[ Edited by Ballistic on Aug 5, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
We should have a missy Franklin thread

She a beast

Cal is the best
[ Edited by teeohh on Aug 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone