LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 315 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Originally posted by teeohh:
Air it out!

Same play over and over, lol

Teeuhoh who was the QB when you went there? Boller, Aaron or Longshore?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Air it out!

Same play over and over, lol

Teeuhoh who was the QB when you went there? Boller, Aaron or Longshore?

Aaron, Longshore Ayoob

Bet you forgot about Ayoob!!
Bam bam bigelow

Holy s**t
Wtf the pi for us to end the half was only a 15 yard penalty even though it was in endzome
O_O
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
O_O

That's that s**t I do like
Felt like that was coming. Those quick passes to the sidelines can't be run all the time
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
RT @TDESPN: Amazing how all these tricked up offenses struggle on critical downs (3rd & tight red) when they can't lean on fooling the D.

Trent hates Cal for firing Tedford
RT @TDESPN: Amazing how all these tricked up offenses struggle on critical downs (3rd & tight red) when they can't lean on fooling the D.

Trent hates Cal for firing Tedford

They were 5/6 in 3rd quarter. Doesn't help when the opposing team may be faking injuries and slowing the offense
Goffs footwork in the pocket reminds me of peyton manning. Not sayin he's the next peyton though.

I know we lost but how did the offense look?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

They looked EXCELLENT
Yo toeknee what you think of Goff? You over the Kline crush yet? I thought the kid looked very good
Originally posted by vrabbit:

They looked EXCELLENT

damn like exciting excellent? How did bigelow do??? How about our qb? damn i really wish i couldve saw the game
Originally posted by vrabbit:

They looked EXCELLENT

damn like exciting excellent? How did bigelow do??? How about our qb? damn i really wish i couldve saw the game

Yes exciting excellent. I mean we put up 548 yards with an 18-year old kid at QB. Bigelow looked good but even Sonny admitted we shoulda ran more. We were behind most of the game though. Bigelow looked explosive to start the game. Man and Chris Harper can really BALL. Treggs too, but that's expected though. They're gonna put up TTU kinda numbers.
Share 49ersWebzone