LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 293 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think he scored that TD though. Why didn't they replay that?

idk I thought he did as well
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**k you holiday eat s**t

Lol dude just broke an NCAA record on you. 734! Cal's entire defensive staff needs to be fired.

could have passed for 1000

no W doe

Lol dude just broke an NCAA record on you. 734! Cal's entire defensive staff needs to be fired.

no W doe
I have no vested interest in either team. But letting a dude throw for that many yards (when Cal was already giving up the most passing yards on D in the Pac-12) is nothing to be happy about. Might have gotten the W, but that Cal D needs help.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Oct 4, 2014 at 11:54 PM ]

no W doe
I have no vested interest in either team. But letting a dude throw for that many yards (when Cal was already giving up the most passing yards on D in the Pac-12) is nothing to be happy about. Might have gotten the W, but that Cal D needs miracles

fixed

but surprisingly over the last two weeks, (maybe even 1st week), the defense has come up big when it absolutely needed to
Glad the basketball team won last night 60-59. Woot!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

First place

no W doe
I have no vested interest in either team. But letting a dude throw for that many yards (when Cal was already giving up the most passing yards on D in the Pac-12) is nothing to be happy about. Might have gotten the W, but that Cal D needs help.

I'm really mean towards our secondary but our severe lack of pass rush certainly is at fault as well. Are we gonna make Cyler Miles look like a Heisman candidate? That would suck.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

First place

I told you dudes a few pages back, based on your recruitment, you are a 7 or 8 win team. You should be 5-0 right now

Yee

Yee

Man f**k
Lost the game in the fumble wtf man
today was f**king BIZARRE
Originally posted by vrabbit:
today was f**king BIZARRE

Didnt get to watch this one, but wtf?
Thanks to the PAC 12 network, not many people get to watch Cal games this season.

Didn't listen to very much of Joe Starkey, but it sounded like the game was pretty brutal.
Share 49ersWebzone