There are 166 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Goff has dat height

watch Rubenzer come in next yr and jump Kline on the depth chart too lol
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @DanGreenspan: Also worth noting: Dykes started Nick Isham as true freshman at La Tech in 2011, only to pull plug midway through season.

I know I haven't seen him play but that's what I see happening

that's because you, like me, were rooting for Kline, but we really have no idea how Goff will do. He really has a tough start with 2 out of the first 3 games against top 25 teams
Cal fans upset that they may move the big game to Levi field in 2014

Move might give cal extra hundred thousand at least in money
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I actually like the idea. You're not losing a home game in the series, I don't see what fans are so worked up about. Yeah it's closer to Stanford but they don't even sell out their own place anyways.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
If the 2014 game was supposed to be played in Berkeley then I think it's some b******t

That's Stanford territory, play it there when Stanford is the home team
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I actually like the idea. You're not losing a home game in the series, I don't see what fans are so worked up about. Yeah it's closer to Stanford but they don't even sell out their own place anyways.

OG Kapp said its a bad idea. I think people are afraid this will snowball into something more
If the 2014 game was supposed to be played in Berkeley then I think it's some b******t

That's Stanford territory, play it there when Stanford is the home team

2014 it's at cal,

2015 it's at cal (if 2014 is moved I think)
I think its dumb to move it personally. WTF did you do all those renovations to Memorial Stadium if you plan on moving the biggest game of the year?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I think its dumb to move it personally. WTF did you do all those renovations to Memorial Stadium if you plan on moving the biggest game of the year?

now THIS is a legit argument I can side with.
GAME WEEK!!!!

damn, Harper may have re-injured his shoulder in practice today (apparently he had shoulder surgery in the offseason?). Arm in a sling, I wonder if he'll play in the opener
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Keenan Allen's cousin still on the team?

Maurice Harris, yeah, but he's a backup WR still.

Can't believe we have nothing to show for during Allen's time here because we decided to play s**tty QB's
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Maurice Harris, yeah, but he's a backup WR still.

Can't believe we have nothing to show for during Allen's time here because we decided to play s**tty QB's

Very surprising he went in 3rd round. Teams were prolly scared by the fact he would have demanded Maynard be the qb
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Big Game stays in berkeley 2014
Share 49ersWebzone