LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Damn! Nice job by Lebron and nice play by spols. Vogel wtf lol

This was a fun one
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Do you have to die to get a Darwin award? If not, Frank Vogel deserves one.
The Pacers just showed you they are STILL an inexperienced team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lebron James!!!

I'm all for giving the devil his due, but THAT was Erik Spoelstra.

I agree, that was great play call.

I think it was more of a case of stupid coaching and horrible defense that it was a great play call

I don't know WTF Vogel was thinking by taking Hibbert out on those two plays (actually I do, it's just overthinking), but Spoelstra used what Indiana had been doing on D on against them the entire game and countered it. That was beautiful. (and retarded on Vogel's end)
That was a fun game. Hope it's a sign of things to come for the rest of this series.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lebron James!!!

I'm all for giving the devil his due, but THAT was Erik Spoelstra.

I agree, that was great play call.

I think it was more of a case of stupid coaching and horrible defense that it was a great play call

I don't know WTF Vogel was thinking by taking Hibbert out on those two plays (actually I do, it's just overthinking), but Spoelstra used what Indiana had been doing on D on against them the entire game and countered it. That was beautiful. (and retarded on Vogel's end)

This
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I would've loved to see Lebron fouled and sent to the line. Highly doubt he'd have made both.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
I would've loved to see Lebron fouled and sent to the line. Highly doubt he'd have made both.

He has been knocking them down in clutch last two seasons. Ray Allen missed one, so Lebron could have missed too. But, this is something Skip Bayless will say tomorrow on his show.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
LOL f**kIng LeBron makes it look too damn easy

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Watched the replay of the game winning layup a couple of times and my favorite part is watching Wade jump. No question he will take over a game or two in these playoffs if he is at least 80% healthy. Heat will be a very tough out in a 7 game series if Wade is playing well.

Watched the replay of the game winning layup a couple of times and my favorite part is watching Wade jump. No question he will take over a game or two in these playoffs if he is at least 80% healthy. Heat will be a very tough out in a 7 game series if Wade is playing well.

He looks like he has more bounce to his step in the last few games.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:

He looks like he has more bounce to his step in the last few games.

Definitely. Against Bulls he was trying to play through the injury and help his team-mates but it was tough to watch him struggle. At the end of game 5, he came through big time, so I've a lot of respect for D-Wade. He looked better today. I really hope he continues to get healthier.

I lol'ed when Pacers got some calls (and weren't called for fouls) late in the game - not one person said anything. But, as soon as Miami gets a call, ppl all of a sudden come in here to post and I get called a blind mice. Refs made bad calls on both ends and it usually evens out...if not during that game, it does over the series.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
That was a fun game. Hope it's a sign of things to come for the rest of this series.

Same here. Great game and can't wait for round 2 between Paul George v. Lebron James. Paul George is awesome and watching this matchup is so much fun. Last years semis between the teams were a lot of fun too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
wow you must be freaking blind.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
they certainly have mastered the art of flopping and exaggeration. just dont tell the blind mice here.

Indiana got 32 FTs in the game and Miami got 25. D-Wade got fouled out and Lebron was in foul trouble in 1st quarter. Your team b***hed about this during the 2nd round. You won the FT battle and still lost in 5 games. It's time to let go. You look the other way when guys on your team flop all over the court.

No reason to throw a fit in this thread. You're a Bulls fan...so take a cue from D-Rose. He knows when to sit the f**k down.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 23, 2013 at 2:46 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Damn! Nice job by Lebron and nice play by spols. Vogel wtf lol

This was a fun one

It was...hope every game is close and entertaining. That was bad coaching by Vogel. No question about that.

But, if Paul George plays Lebron straight (he assumed Lebron will turn to his preferred side), no one would be talking about Vogel. With 2 seconds on clock, Lebron would have taken a step towards basket and pulled up for a jumper. I don't think it would have made much difference if Hibbert was in the game had George played him the same way. The lane was too wide open and there wasn't enough time for Hibbert to rotate off Bosh to stop Lebron.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 23, 2013 at 2:58 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone