There are 196 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's ok, we started 1-3 last season =)

and leading the division in the 1st week is overrated anyways, it's funner when you do it after 160 games
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Apr 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
What a shameful performance these last two days by our offense.

Well, M's pitching might have had a bit to do with it

Nice to get the first two games, especially since that means a bit less pressure on the rookie (Maurer) who makes his ML debut on Thursday
But, honestly, as long as they don't get blown out the next couple of games, I'll be happy with a split...
It's rather embarrassing to get crushed by the mariners at home in your opening series. The offense has looked horrible. Why isn't Chris Young playing? He is arguably one of the best players in the field and has a solid bat. You can't just bench one of your best players for "situational hitting." It's a garbage excuse.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It's rather embarrassing to get crushed by the mariners at home in your opening series. The offense has looked horrible. Why isn't Chris Young playing? He is arguably one of the best players in the field and has a solid bat. You can't just bench one of your best players for "situational hitting." It's a garbage excuse.

Highest paid player on our team and we don't even play him
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Highest paid player on our team and we don't even play him
I can see him in there tonight. The M's are throwing Saunders (LHP). Melvin will probably start a bunch of right-handed sticks. Something's gotta give.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
I can see him in there tonight. The M's are throwing Saunders (LHP). Melvin will probably start a bunch of right-handed sticks. Something's gotta give.

Melvin said yesterday that Young will start today. But I wonder where
Wed April 3rd
Tonight's lineup vs Seattle (Saunders)

Crisp DH
Lowrie 6
Young 8
Cespedes 7
Donaldson 5
Norris 2
Reddick 9
Freiman 3
Sizemore 4

"Tommy Gunn" gets the ball for the Swingin A's.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Wed April 3rd
Tonight's lineup vs Seattle (Saunders)

Crisp DH
Lowrie 6
Young 8
Cespedes 7
Donaldson 5
Norris 2
Reddick 9
Freiman 3
Sizemore 4

"Tommy Gunn" gets the ball for the Swingin A's.

we'll win 6-2 :)
What channel is the game on? The only bay area comcast sports channels I have are showing Giants, Sharks, and Warriors.

What channel is the game on? The only bay area comcast sports channels I have are showing Giants, Sharks, and Warriors.

KOFY
TV channel 20, Cable channel 12 i think.

Milone
If we score more than a run this game that should count as a win.

KOFY

Milone

What the s**t? f**king KOFY?

Well down 2 quick, but gotta runner on 2nd.

haha..i know

KOFY

Milone

Share 49ersWebzone