LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 340 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Tigers on choke watch.
Originally posted by robniner:
Tigers on choke watch.

Would be way more confident saying that with a much larger lead than 1-0 in the 3rd....
I know Moss had the one big HR yesterday but other than that he's been awful in this series....he's K'd almost every AB.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I know Moss had the one big HR yesterday but other than that he's been awful in this series....he's K'd almost every AB.

That's what Moss does though. Similar to Alvarez and Pittsburgh (but with a bit better average)
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM ]
A's need to give Straily 3-4 more runs, because he's pitching so well that with a 4-0 or larger lead I feel he could go 9.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM ]
I think we've learned from the All-Star Break and the time off before the series that long time off is Donaldson's kryptonite.
Lowrie!
3-0, two-run homer by Jed Lowrie
IT is wet
OK Straily, time to come up big and get out of the jam.

$^%#
Really Straily you f**king sack of s**t.
Originally posted by captveg:
A's need to give Straily 3-4 more runs, because he's pitching so well that with a 4-0 or larger lead I feel he could go 9.

Never say things like this. Comes back to bite you every time.
This is garbage. I hope he doesn't pitch too much longer.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by captveg:

Never say things like this. Comes back to bite you every time.

What I say on a random message board has no influence on a game 2000 miles away from where I'm typing
Share 49ersWebzone