LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
It's been reported that Griffin has elbow tendinitis so he was left off the ALDS roster. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a slug-fest. Hopefully we can come out on top because I don't want to have to face Scherzer or Verlander in game 5.

This. They to need unload on Fister, put some runs up on the board, shut down their offense yet again and say adios to that eyesore of a city.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by vaden:
BALFOUR RAGE

Was I the only one who feared for Martinez's well-being, charging the mound like that, getting in the face of an Aussie with a sour demeanor. Balfour seems like the type of guy who routinely goes places, hoping to get involved in a good tussle.

I dont think Balfour is playing with a full deck. He is a crazy dude.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
So is it Straily getting the start in Game 4? Back before the series started I had heard it would be Griffin, but then just read it will be Straily. They both had strong Septembers, although think Straily was a little more impressive, lower ERA for the month and didn't give up as many HRs as Griffin.

Just win, baby.
It's been reported that Griffin has elbow tendinitis so he was left off the ALDS roster. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a slug-fest. Hopefully we can come out on top because I don't want to have to face Scherzer or Verlander in game 5.

I think the series will go 5 games and you will see a rematch of Game 1. I like Fister at home a little more than Straily on the road.
So is it Straily getting the start in Game 4? Back before the series started I had heard it would be Griffin, but then just read it will be Straily. They both had strong Septembers, although think Straily was a little more impressive, lower ERA for the month and didn't give up as many HRs as Griffin.

Just win, baby.

Wow, thanks because I completely missed that bit of news. Need Coco to yard top 1st, get that early lead.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
BALFOUR RAGE

Was I the only one who feared for Martinez's well-being, charging the mound like that, getting in the face of an Aussie with a sour demeanor. Balfour seems like the type of guy who routinely goes places, hoping to get involved in a good tussle.

LOL I don't think he's that crazy when he's not getting ready to come in. Or maybe he is crazy. Idk, just as long as he doesn't blow the game I don't really care. It seems to work for him.
Finish it in 4...do not want to see Scherzer or Verlander in a Game 5, even if at O.co.

This
BALFOUR RAGE

Haha he just pitches like a maniac, he's a bad ass

Hopefully we see the good Straily tomorrow, although I honestly don't trust him on the road against Detroit. We rocked Fister last time we played him, hopefully we do again

Please win tomorrow..
BALFOUR RAGE

LOL I don't think he's that crazy when he's not getting ready to come in. Or maybe he is crazy. Idk, just as long as he doesn't blow the game I don't really care. It seems to work for him.

That it does. He has been an excellent closer for the A's.
lol espn just discovered balfour rage
So... Do we win today? I hope so. We need to jump all over fister early if we want to shut this down.

Can we just start Sonny every game? Lol

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I like how his p***y clinched up when Miggy got in his face lol
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I like how his p***y clinched up when Miggy got in his face lol

Lol miggy could stfu, he hasn't done s**t this series
Jumping on them early is key. Jed just drive in Coco. 1-0 nuthin...1 out in the first.
Coco loco
Fister almost got hit in the head again
Share 49ersWebzone