LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

f**king flopper lol
Such b******t. F**k you Tony Allen.
warriors put up a better effort than this
lol at the Cavs winning the lotto AGAIN. wtf!!!
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Not the best draft to get the #1 pick. There will be a few good players but overall really a bad year. If I was Cleveland I would try to trade down a couple of picks and take Porter. Drafting a 7 foot 206 pound guy coming off a major ACL injury seems too risky to me. Noel is good but is he really THAT special?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Not the best draft to get the #1 pick. There will be a few good players but overall really a bad year. If I was Cleveland I would try to trade down a couple of picks and take Porter. Drafting a 7 foot 206 pound guy coming off a major ACL injury seems too risky to me. Noel is good but is he really THAT special?

i agree. no superstars, but a lot of solid players. im a fan of Noel's but i agree about his ACL being worrisome. Bennett coming off of shoulder surgery, too.

Otto Porter could be the one selected #1 overall. I really like Victor Oladipo. Reminds me of Jrue Holiday.

It's weird doing my hw on this draft knowing that the Warriors aren't even selecting.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LMFAO at Dan Gilbert and his entire clan. What the hell was that? lol

Makes me feel less bad about LeBron leaving Cleveland. The Gilbert family is full of douches.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Makes me feel less bad about LeBron leaving Cleveland. The Gilbert family is full of douches.

His son needs to be punched in the face
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

His son needs to be punched in the face

this
him and his ghey as hipster glasses

Was Machine Gun Kelly sitting next to Gilbert? If so, why?

I thought that kid was dying that's why I thought he was there

Oh well, the Suns will tank again next season for that elusive # 1 pick. Hopefully Sarver sells the team to a competent owner in the meantime.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1. Cavaliers; Nerlens Noel PF/C Kentucky
2. Magic: Ben McLemore SG Kansas
3. Wizards: Otto Porter SF Georgetown
4. Hornets (yeah, we're calling them that again) Victor Oladipo SG Indiana
5. Suns: Anthony Bennett SF/PF UNLV

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20130522/nba-mock-draft-2013-nerlens-noel-ben-mclemore/?sct=hp_t13_a3&eref=sihp

This is an interesting spot for Orlando, which has a roster loaded with young talent. If Oklahoma State point guard Marcus Smart had stayed in the draft, he would have been a natural fit. National Player of the Year Trey Burke is out there, but would GM Rob Hennigan take him at No. 2? Incumbent shooting guard Arron Afflalo has three years and $23 million left on his contract, but it will be difficult for the Magic to pass on McLemore, a Ray Allen-type shooter with superior athleticism.

Come on down Ben!

[ Edited by jrg on May 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
Stumbled across this 30 for 30 on Reggie Miller. They were showing clips of when reggie's pacers lost in the ECF to the knicks. Saw about 5 things in the short few scenes I saw that would get players T'd up or tossed in today's game. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Stumbled across this 30 for 30 on Reggie Miller. They were showing clips of when reggie's pacers lost in the ECF to the knicks. Saw about 5 things in the short few scenes I saw that would get players T'd up or tossed in today's game. lol

Was thinking the same thing when I was watching that. People would be suspended for games for some of the stuff they did back then
Share 49ersWebzone