There are 152 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Kings fans, lol. (sorry, Marsh)

Hey man! Laker fans say dumb s**t all the time and you don't see me lumping the entire fanbase into that s**t

You're right, you're right, my bad.
If Durant doesn't win a chip with OKC before his contract is up, I'm 100% sure he's gonna ditch OKC.

That doesn't mean he's going to wind up with the Lakers, however.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If Durant doesn't win a chip with OKC before his contract is up, I'm 100% sure he's gonna ditch OKC.

Exactly. But the Lakers would have a shot at him.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Exactly. But the Lakers would have a shot at him.

Durant is the perfect example of a guy who is Laker guy. He would embrace the large market and embrace the haters. Big time guys thrive in big markets.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Dwight 50/50 on staying?! I wish this guy would just go away!

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/?w=1d1se&i=COMR&src=desktop
If Dwight resigns with the Lakers and Phil comes back to coach, I'll run down the street with my Lakers jersey on and no pants screaming "all hail Mitch Kupchak!" In recognition of my amazement. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If Dwight resigns with the Lakers and Phil comes back to coach, I'll run down the street with my Lakers jersey on and no pants screaming "all hail Mitch Kupchak!" In recognition of my amazement. lol

Dwight coming back would be money driven. I don't care anymore. He doesn't care for LA thus I don't care for him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Damn

"We have been informed of Dwight's decision to not return to the Lakers. Naturally we're disappointed. However, we will now move forward in a different direction with the future of the franchise and, as always, will do our best to build the best team possible, one our great lakers fans will be proud to support. To Dwight, we thank him for his time and consideration, and for his efforts with us last season. We wish him the best of luck on the remainder of his NBA career."
Originally posted by jrg:

Damn

"We have been informed of Dwight's decision to not return to the Lakers. Naturally we're disappointed. However, we will now move forward in a different direction with the future of the franchise and, as always, will do our best to build the best team possible, one our great lakers fans will be proud to support. To Dwight, we thank him for his time and consideration, and for his efforts with us last season. We wish him the best of luck on the remainder of his NBA career."

I'll save the act if the Lakers some how get Phil back on the bench. That alone will make it worth it. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]
What is this Phil coming back talk? Haven't heard anything about that.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
What is this Phil coming back talk? Haven't heard anything about that.

You haven't heard because you aren't listening.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM ]
Phil isn't coming back. He's 70+ years old lol
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Phil isn't coming back. He's 70+ years old lol

I don't think he's coming back, but you don't think he woulda taken the job if they offered it to him last season?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

2016. I think we have a shot at him, but that's a long way away and dependent on several things. Westbrook's a FA in '17 too, and he's an LA kid. He tried to get to the Lakers before signing his extension, but there was no real way of doing so.

not a chance in hell Durant leaves OKC

Lol. U mad.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm still annoyed by the 2009 Finals, but as a Magic fan I think all of us can say f**k OFF to Dwight Howard
Share 49ersWebzone