LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

Originally posted by jrg:
wizards

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm actually glad they got embarrassed by the Wizards. They have been taking it easy for 45 minutes and winning games in the last 3 minutes. Finally, it caught up to them. At least f**king try to play hard in the first half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
"It's impossible to have that same fire and motivation and hunger [as last season]," said Chris Bosh, who had a miserable shooting night by missing nine of his first 10 shots.

"The hunger changes and we don't have the same motivation. We have to find different motivations."

------------

Bosh has a small appetite. Outside of Lebron and Ray Allen, no one is trying hard consistently - especially on defense. I believe Knicks were playing out of their minds and would have won even if Miami played well, but the effort was pathetic once again. ROTATE on defense motherf**kers!!! I
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
"It's impossible to have that same fire and motivation and hunger [as last season]," said Chris Bosh, who had a miserable shooting night by missing nine of his first 10 shots.

"The hunger changes and we don't have the same motivation. We have to find different motivations."

------------

Bosh has a small appetite. Outside of Lebron and Ray Allen, no one is trying hard consistently - especially on defense. I believe Knicks were playing out of their minds and would have won even if Miami played well, but the effort was pathetic once again. ROTATE on defense motherf**kers!!! I

This is the nature of defending a title. Gasol has been our biggest culprit in this respect for the last 2 1/2 years now. That's why when people argue in favor of him, I feel like they're still thinking about the hungry Gasol of '09, when that's not who he is.

That said, Miami will turn it on in the playoffs. Nothing to be worried about.

------------

Even if that is true, I think he is a dips**t for saying that to the media. Fans don't want to hear that. The Heat don't even try most of the time and still have a good record. They will dominate when they need to... Some games, like last night, some NBA players play out of their mind. That had to be a career shooting game for Felton.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

------------

This is the nature of defending a title. Gasol has been our biggest culprit in this respect for the last 2 1/2 years now. That's why when people argue in favor of him, I feel like they're still thinking about the hungry Gasol of '09, when that's not who he is.

You're right, but Knicks beat the hell out of Heat in the first meeting and after getting embarrassed by the Wizards - I felt Heat will at least show up for this game. Knicks would have still won - but all I wanted to see was a little fight. I don't know, it was just a very frustrating to see Bosh just not trying on defense. This guy didn't even play in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs and he is having trouble getting motivated? That quote from him pissed me off.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

------------

Even if that is true, I think he is a dips**t for saying that to the media. Fans don't want to hear that. The Heat don't even try most of the time and still have a good record. They will dominate when they need to... Some games, like last night, some NBA players play out of their mind. That had to be a career shooting game for Felton.

Exactly. What a f**king joke? I don't think the owner and Riley want to hear that crap. You're getting paid $18-19M a year,...show some desire to be there.

There should be some incentives in these contracts for regular season. For eg. - each player get $10,000 or whatever if the team stops the other team from scoring 100+

The Heat played the Dubs tonight right?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

The Heat played the Dubs tonight right?

That was a great game...happy for the Warriors. Heat played well too...and can't be too upset about. Didn't expect Allen and Battier to miss open shots at the end, but it happens. Warriors played well and deserved the win.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Better not lose to Wizards twice!!! Much better defense in the 1st half today.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Wow that's pretty high up. He could dunk on 12 feet there.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Fastest to 20k points...but more importantly 5k assists!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

------------

Listen to this dude, he has forgotten more basketball than we shall know.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Listen to this dude, he has forgotten more basketball than we shall know.

Eh, I wouldn't say that, but thank you. But when your favorite team has won 10 championships in your lifetime, you know a little bit about what the year after tends to look like during the regular season, and it's usually underwhelming.
Share 49ersWebzone