LeBron dishing to Curry, Thompson, Barnes

I think we'd average 150 PPG

so much explosion in that lineup
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
LeBron dishing to Curry, Thompson, Barnes

I think we'd average 150 PPG

so much explosion in that lineup

It would probably be the most fun team to watch since Showtime Lakers in the 80s.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
someday....

OMG. Can you imagine? Put Lebron on the Warriors right now and they win the title. I have no doubt about that.

no doubt in my mind, either. he can actually run the point forward and steph/klay can just run around and get open. LeBron would average 15 assists a game.

i'd buy season tix lol

Are you guys serious? Any team with Lebron is going to win it all.. Lol WTF

The warriors supporting staff is waaaay better than what the heat have and they already won it once lol
I cant help but remember how many people in the WZ thought the Monta for Bogut trade was just horrible. You know who you are! That deal was brillant and you have to give ownership and management credit for pulling it off.

WIthout that trade:

No Legit Starting Center
No Harrision Barnes
No Festes Ezeli
2 Small Undersized guards

NO PLAYOFFS and a BLEAK FUTURE

I was one of the few that supported it. You can check the film on that one...

So many people were pissed about RJ's contract as if we were going to target a premier free agent at the end of last year''s offseason/this year's.... smh
[ Edited by YungAce on May 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:

So many people were pissed about RJ's contract as if we were going to target a premier free agent at the end of last year''s offseason/this year's.... smh

That is true. Mod, Identity, you and I were pretty much the only ones that supported it. LOL at Rabbits comments on that deal. Not just him but I just wanted to zing him since he calls me old man all the time.
Just speaking hypothetically, if we were to make a run at LeBron, do we keep Lee or Bogut?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
That is true. Mod, Identity, you and I were pretty much the only ones that supported it. LOL at Rabbits comments on that deal. Not just him but I just wanted to zing him since he calls me old man all the time.

I supported it to but no one knows because i didnt really post in this thread because basketball is the sport I care about least.

slowly rising as the team gets better.
#bandwagon
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I was advocating that deal at the time, not in hindsight. I didn't know who would be available at which picks either, but I thought it was a tremendous draft and the ability to have two Top 7 picks in it would have been ideal.

Like John & SF69ers said, it's an inference. We don't know 99% of the deals that are on the table. But if the Nets were willing to trade their pick for Wallace, it's likely that they would have done the same for Monta.
I can't make that assumption because it's possible they wanted a SG/SF with size that defends which Monta isn't.
about to head home. can't wait for the game tonight, boys!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
about to head home. can't wait for the game tonight, boys!

peace out.
drive safe.

we winning tonight.

I've made a couple of bad calls. We all do.

I think we can all agree on one thing and that's making a run at LeBron

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

f**kin bash lololol
haha I backed the Bogut trade doe
I liked it then but now I love it

can you quote me? This whole time I've been trying to remember if I was for it or against it ...

regardless you're older than dirt
Share 49ersWebzone