There are 202 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Quakes going to PK's with Mexican club Toluca. Busch saved the first one!
Well that sucked. Wondo's was pathetic. Salinas, whatever. But it shoulda been over in 5. How the hell did he let that 4th kick from Toluca get through?
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
#Homejob. Quakes got screwed on that off-side call. Complete BS.
Yeah that offsides call was some BS, damn.
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Still doesn't excuse Shea and Wondo. Especially Shea, just blowing
I laughed after the game when Fox Sports was doing the highlights and they didn't even show the offsides b******t call, but the guy just went on to explained how the quakes got hosed on a completely ridiculous call while the highlights of the PK's were showing. lol
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Completely hosed. At least the quakes didn't get embarrassed like the other two MLS teams.
Sporting KC has one hell of a stadium. I'll give them that. Also I miss Ike Opara for the Quakes.
  • Jiks

Crappy Picture but loved the seats

#RSL #sosexy
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Crappy Picture but loved the seats

#RSL #sosexy

Is that Rio Tinto Stadium?

• Jiks
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

That had to be the most retarded f**king handball I've ever seen that Lenny pulled on saturday. There was no reason to just slap at the ball like that in the middle of the box. They were all fighting for the ball, but it wasn't like there was a clear shot for anybody. Just ridiculous.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That had to be the most retarded f**king handball I've ever seen that Lenny pulled on saturday. There was no reason to just slap at the ball like that in the middle of the box. They were all fighting for the ball, but it wasn't like there was a clear shot for anybody. Just ridiculous.

Look at the bright side...

https

Lets Go Quakes!

Share 49ersWebzone