Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
rumor is Hornets will get Brand, through waivers I imagine

He went to the Mavs lol

Lol RIP vrab

lol more minutes for Anthony Davis, didn't make much sense to me anyways

Brand is a much better fit in Dallas IMO
as I expected, Rivers will struggle making the transition to PG

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/07/new_orleans_hornets_austin_riv.html#incart_flyout_sports
http://video-embed.nola.com/services/player/bcpid619329503001?bctid=1741995746001&bckey=AQ~~%2CAAAAPmbRMTE~%2CBWCCSzT6s9ksP29K0TEsITNwjG28SO_r

3-5 so far this season, Anthony Davis has been everything you'd want this season, but having your 6th man being your leading scorer isn't a good recipe for success. Austin Rivers has struggled shotting 29% and 25% from 3's, Eric Gordon is clearly missed. My boy Greivis is doing pretty well as the starter averaging 11.6 PPG and 8.6 APG but needs to cut down on the turnovers and have better shot selection
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Best player on team

Originally posted by Marsh:
this thread

Chris Paul after Greivis led the Hornets to a win over the Clippers in LA on Monday

Greivis Vasquez was feeling good tonight. I think he's on his way to his first All-Star Game.

Chris Paul after Greivis led the Hornets to a win over the Clippers in LA on Monday

Quote:
Greivis Vasquez was feeling good tonight. I think he's on his way to his first All-Star Game.

Ya boy
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Quote:

Ya boy
that piece of s**t aint making no all star game
Share 49ersWebzone