There are 127 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

• Jiks
Originally posted by 49erha:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
WTF?! Streaming the whole game(no cable) no problems, right before the goal my cpu freezes. SOB!!! Sounded like a pretty good goal.

It was a nice shot but the Greece defense handed it to him.

I must say I thought Greece would play harder then this, there out matched and there playing like this game was decided before it began.

Saw that one. Looking much better this half.
  • Jiks
WTF?! Streaming the whole game(no cable) no problems, right before the goal my cpu freezes. SOB!!! Sounded like a pretty good goal.

I must say I thought Greece would play harder then this, there out matched and there playing like this game was decided before it began.

Welp and just like that.
Awesome goal by Khedira

Welp and just like that.

We've got a game now
  • Jiks
Check and mate, kind of disappointing goal there. Not that I really care who wins this one but just looking for a good game. Right as I said Greece looked to be taking some control, Germany responded nicely.
  • Jiks
Bump, should be a pretty legit match. Excited to see how this one turns out.

Edit: That was a thing of beauty!
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jun 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
CMON FRANCE
Imo Portugal will be to fast for Spain. I absolutely can't wait to see this match. Ronaldo on fire making great runs so we will see how Spain deals with him. The key for Portugal is to maintain decent possession. 40% of the ball should be enough to get Ronaldo 3 or 4 chances.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Spain!!! Tough match against the French, but did well - did very well.
Imo Portugal will be to fast for Spain. I absolutely can't wait to see this match. Ronaldo on fire making great runs so we will see how Spain deals with him. The key for Portugal is to maintain decent possession. 40% of the ball should be enough to get Ronaldo 3 or 4 chances.

Spain doesnt need to be fast. This is almost like a Barca/Madrid match, Spain should be favorites if they play their game.

Whoever scores 1st in Italy vs England game wins 1-0. They will just pull everyone back and both teams are good defensive teams.
Buffon has tremendous reflexes for an old man
Lmao did I just here on tv: "literally the shootout is a toss of the coin" silly britt.
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!

See you Thursday, Deutschland.
Share 49ersWebzone