LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

game over no way we hold them to just 3
Timmy is back to normal. Lack of command, throwing tons of pitches,
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

actually Blanco and Torres both misplayed balls, he pitched a good 1st
Wtf happened to Torres on defense? He literally caught everything in 2010, but now he just flat out sucks in the field.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Wtf happened to Torres on defense? He literally caught everything in 2010, but now he just flat out sucks in the field.

Believe me I'm on board on DFA Torres, Tanaka, and Francoeur and go ahead and call up three of the following four, Brown, Kieshnick, Perez, and Pegeuro
Well that's game, 3 runs is too much for this offense, not to mention this team curls into fetal position when they are behind, what else is on tv.

Torres been blowing the whole year, he has no business starting, I can't imagine Gary brown being worse than these clowns we trotting out.
16-31 against teams outside of the division
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

actually Blanco and Torres both misplayed balls, he pitched a good 1st

A good first? I wouldnt say that. Torres would have had to make a good catch there. The ball was hit 400 feet and one hopped the centerfield fence. This was after walking Bruce after he was way ahead in the count.
Wow guys, it's just the first inning.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

This. These guys turn so fast. Its mostly the newer giants thread posters...not saying bandwagon though. Lol
Great... now the ugliest player in baseball hits a bomb off Timmy. I'm gonna go finish my book
Great... now the ugliest player in baseball hits a bomb off Timmy. I'm gonna go finish my book

this years team is just pathetic
Oh damn Timmy
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Is it time to get pissed now?
Share 49ersWebzone