LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

ite my n***az. I'm leaving sac town to go to the viewing party at att park.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Is it 4 p.m. yet?!

This I'm about to pass the time by watching the Masters
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**king pumped!!! First pitch at 1:10am for me in Germany. Just like the last two years overseas for me... not going to miss a single game this year.

GO GIANTS!!!

I forgot you watch the games abroad lol.

That's the sign of a true Giants fan right there

Giants win 3-1 today, callin' it
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, sincal, boise and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

ahem ahem

Is that your new username?

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Nice. I still can't believe we didn't make the playoffs that year. We won 103 games for Christ sake.

wtf? how didn't you guys make the playoffs with 103 wins

oh and
wasn't born, lol

1st Atlanta Braves 104-58 .

.....and you can thank SD's fire sale for that division championship....kind of cheap IMHO...
Opening day, can't wait!
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Nice. I still can't believe we didn't make the playoffs that year. We won 103 games for Christ sake.

oh and
wasn't born, lol

1st Atlanta Braves 104-58 .

.....and you can thank SD's fire sale for that division championship....kind of cheap IMHO...

And the Rockies for not even winning ONE FRIGGIN game against the Braves all year, but especially for getting swept by them in a season-ending 4 game series.

oh and
wasn't born, lol

The f**king Braves were on fire that year, literally. They acquired Fred McGriff mid season and there was fire at Fulton County Stadium that same day. I personally felt like the Braves were the better team anyway but that sucked for us badly. We went down like 6+ games with like a few weeks to play and battled all the way back. It came down to us needing to beat the Dodgers on the last day of the season and they kicked our ass like 12-1 or something.

I remember how pi$$ed off I was on the day that trade happened. FFing Padres gave McGriff away for nothing...
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**king pumped!!! First pitch at 1:10am for me in Germany. Just like the last two years overseas for me... not going to miss a single game this year.

GO GIANTS!!!

I forgot you watch the games abroad lol.

That's the sign of a true Giants fan right there

Giants win 3-1 today, callin' it

Yeah, hopefully this is the last year of having to do so. 6 months of staying up all night and having to balance work and school is tough, but I love my Giants too damn much not to watch them.

I have a feeling it's going to be a pitching matchup early on, but the Giants bats come to life after the 7th inning to win 7-2.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Is it 4 p.m. yet?!

This I'm about to pass the time by watching the Masters

That's a good idea.

Also, MLB free preview week is going on so you can watch all games right now. I'm watching White Sox @ Rangers right now.
god damn i love the giants
Mccovey chronicles minor lines
Nice to see that they have minor lines back.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

2012 is where we pick up from where we left off in 2010.
Opening day lineup
Pagan CF
Melky RF
Pablo 3
Buster C
Huff LF
Belt 1B
Theriot 2B
Crawford SS
Timmy on the bump
Share 49ersWebzone