There are 643 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
If any OFs go down, it's gonna be Peguero to come up. its already happened. it's obviously they dont like RK as much as Pill or Peguero.

Just because you seem to have this love fest for Peguero doesnt mean they dont like Kiescnick more. In fact, I would guess they value him more as a prospect but because of injuries have taken their time with him.

Love fest or not, I want to see what RK can do. By the way our offense has been rolling recently, he would be batting in the 8th hole. And as far as power goes, he's the closest replacement to Hunter Pence who is a fA at the end of the year. Mind well see what the kid has at age 26....

Btw, as much as I like Kieschnick and want him to succeed, I don't see his ceiling as anything higher than a Nate Schierholtz. Definitely hope I'm wrong about that, but I just don't see it.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
If any OFs go down, it's gonna be Peguero to come up. its already happened. it's obviously they dont like RK as much as Pill or Peguero.

Just because you seem to have this love fest for Peguero doesnt mean they dont like Kiescnick more. In fact, I would guess they value him more as a prospect but because of injuries have taken their time with him.

Love fest or not, I want to see what RK can do. By the way our offense has been rolling recently, he would be batting in the 8th hole. And as far as power goes, he's the closest replacement to Hunter Pence who is a fA at the end of the year. Mind well see what the kid has at age 26....

Btw, as much as I like Kieschnick and want him to succeed, I don't see his ceiling as anything higher than a Nate Schierholtz. Definitely hope I'm wrong about that, but I just don't see it.

Maybe not but Nate is doing quite well right now. I think Roger has more power though. Pegueros ceiling is Blanco or Torres. OK.. maybe a bit higher.
The leading candidates right now are long man Chad Gaudin, who threw 72 pitches in relief in Toronto last week and said he had more in the tank; left-handed prospect Michael Kickham, who has thrown very well of late at Triple-A Fresno; and Shane Loux, who is coming off a six-inning two-hitter for Fresno against New Orleans.

http://blog.sfgate.com/giants/2013/05/21/sf-giants-make-flurry-of-roster-moves-plus-lineup-and-starter-speculation/
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Nate Schierholtz is a VERY NICE bottom of the line up hitter. AND HIS DEFENSE If we have that in RK, then it needs to be explored IMO. The G's either need to package him in a trade hand he can fulfill his potential elsewhere or give him a shot. They NEED TO stop dicking around IMO.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
The leading candidates right now are long man Chad Gaudin, who threw 72 pitches in relief in Toronto last week and said he had more in the tank; left-handed prospect Michael Kickham, who has thrown very well of late at Triple-A Fresno; and Shane Loux, who is coming off a six-inning two-hitter for Fresno against New Orleans.

http://blog.sfgate.com/giants/2013/05/21/sf-giants-make-flurry-of-roster-moves-plus-lineup-and-starter-speculation/

I would be surprised if Gaudin didnt get the first shot.
DERP
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on May 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cain already f**king up.
Dam belt hacked at all balls
SCORE SOME RUNS

Watching slow motion clips of Strasburg pitch hurts my elbow :/
Belt git screwd.

It should be runners at first and second with one out
Belt git screwd.

It should be runners at first and second with one out