There are 270 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

yea got that... just thought Mota got pinched again.
Giants interested in Kyle Lohse?

Someone with espn insider get on it.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mlb/rumors/

12th rumor down
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Mar 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

12th rumor down
Unless we have a injury in the starting rotation I don't know about. Where would he fit?
Originally posted by SFrush:

12th rumor down
Unless we have a injury in the starting rotation I don't know about. Where would he fit?

Lincecum trade is eminent.
Originally posted by Garcia:
just watched Posey go upper deck in game 5 v Latos.

i got the full game on my itunes XD , i love watching the expressions in the crowds LMAO
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

i got the full game on my itunes XD , i love watching the expressions in the crowds LMAO

12th rumor down

It just has a blurb about how the Giants could be interested if Lincecum looks like crap early on.

the Giants could really use the depth, but hes going to cost someone a high draft pick to sign, so its not worth it. Hes going to end up having to take a team friendly 1 year deal with someone willing to lose the pick and then try again next year.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Mar 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]

The best part was that he watched it and flipped the bat. So unlike Posey to do that, but Latos totally deserved it. Its safe to say thats probably the only time youll ever see Posey show up a pitcher like that.
Yeah I forgot Lohse costs a draftpick. That's probably why the guy still hasn't signed.
lol the way Latos reacts to the Posey HR reminds me of that Bonds walkoff against AZ in 2003.

Mike Myers comes in for the 9th, tie game, and on the very first pitch Bonds hits it out. Myers didnt even look back, he just threw the pitch, saw it get crushed, yelled "F*CK!" and started walking back to the dugout.

Originally posted by Niners99:
lol the way Latos reacts to the Posey HR reminds me of that Bonds walkoff against AZ in 2003.

Mike Myers comes in for the 9th, tie game, and on the very first pitch Bonds hits it out. Myers didnt even look back, he just threw the pitch, saw it get crushed, yelled "F*CK!" and started walking back to the dugout.

I love Hanigan's reaction more.

http://deadspin.com/5951001/reds-catcher-ryan-hanigan-couldnt-bear-to-watch-buster-poseys-grand-slam

The first comment by Tony Noriega (Cards fan) is f**king priceless.

As a Cards fan... I have to say the Reds are a f**king joke.. I hate the Giants even more, and was relying on kicking the Reds ass in the NLCS... this will be one of the biggest LDS collapeses, if not the biggest in history

I guess he said that before the Cards epic implosion in the very next series.
I will NEVER get tired of watching that.

The best part was that he watched it and flipped the bat. So unlike Posey to do that, but Latos totally deserved it. Its safe to say thats probably the only time youll ever see Posey show up a pitcher like that.

Yes...Latos totally deserved that. f**k him
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:

ball was absolutely crushed..... my favorite moment of the playoffs I think
Originally posted by danimal:

ball was absolutely crushed..... my favorite moment of the playoffs I think

the catchers reaction kills me every time

and that's what Latos gets for being a b***h
Share 49ersWebzone