There are 229 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@CSNBaggs: I am not making this up: Kensuke Tanaka just hit a screen 5 feet away from him while making a throw to first base.

Feel bad for the kid, but he's looked as bad defensively as anyone I've ever seen.

man ....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
@CSNBaggs: I am not making this up: Kensuke Tanaka just hit a screen 5 feet away from him while making a throw to first base.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Hembree, Noonan, Bond and Brown optioned to the minors among the notables today.

PEGUERO !!!!!!!!!!!

Starting LF
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Hembree, Noonan, Bond and Brown optioned to the minors among the notables today.

PEGUERO !!!!!!!!!!!

Starting LF

He's definitely going to be in the mix. Pretty sure Boch will go with the hot hand out there, and if no one is hot we're going to see Belt out there a bit also depending on who's hitting well between Pill and Hector.
Did Greinke go down with elbow/vaginal tenderness? Or was it some other dodger d bag?

I hate the dodgers.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Did Greinke go down with elbow/vaginal tenderness? Or was it some other dodger d bag?

I hate the dodgers.

Bad case of pussitous. He's cleared to start throwing again, but I find this hilarious:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-zack-greinke-says-he-doesnt-know-whats-wrong-with-his-elbow-20130312,0,2582964.story
I am watching the giants Rangers on MLB. Pence just went yard with Posey on base.
I am watching the giants Rangers on MLB. Pence just went yard with Posey on base.

I can see I'm gonna get bored with all these upcoming championships.

I hate the dodgers.

Bad case of pussitous. He's cleared to start throwing again, but I find this hilarious:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-zack-greinke-says-he-doesnt-know-whats-wrong-with-his-elbow-20130312,0,2582964.story

I see him as a player who would have no problem riding the disabled list after signing that huge contract.
Posey threw out 2 runners trying to steal and Panda just made a nice play at third.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Posey threw out 2 runners trying to steal and Panda just made a nice play at third.

Torres went yard. 5-1 Gs
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Torres went yard. 5-1 Gs

yakked
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Shoot I didn't know this game was on tv.

I can see I'm gonna get bored with all these upcoming championships.

Share 49ersWebzone