LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Dodgers just traded for Skip Schumaker

Maybe I should take the Dodgers more seriously after all
[ Edited by sfgiantdave on Dec 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM ]
One evaluator told ESPN.com's Buster Olney that the Giants are still a better team than the Dodgers despite Los Angeles' aggressive spending. The Dodgers have questions on the left side of the infield and might be vulnerable against left-handed pitching, Olney writes.Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/san_francisco_giants/#Idp3su0Qgs8hyZGP.99
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Pretty exciting to read about the top pitching prospects, if they could get MLB ready by end of 2014 early 2015, this would be fantastic news. For the next couple drafts, if you ask me, I think the Giants should primarly focus on drafting pitchers and OF's. I do think the Giants should look at giving Sandoval an extension at some point, it looks like Crawford and Belt will be decent Major Leaguers, I think Panik could take over 2B a couple years from now and obviously we are set for a long time at the Catcher position.
Can never have enough good pitching.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Dodgers just traded for Skip Schumaker

The Dbacks giving up Bauer for a light hitting SS is even more funny to me.

The Dbacks had to be the most overrated team in baseball aside from LA I'll never forget how much s**t those Dback fans talked before the season even saying that they were the best team in the game. They overachieved in 2011, the real version of them showed up this year, trading Bauer was stupid I doubt they'll be as good as they were in 2011, it's going to blow up in their face.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Man, winning WS's just makes you itch that much MORE for baseball.

You sure thats not the crabs?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
FYI everything is 30% at the mlb.com store until 1pm PST
Originally posted by boast:

tempting right here.. still expensive though

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16548306&cp=1452340.1452371.1452365.1452879.705082#

i don't understand the size chart either
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16548306&cp=1452340.1452371.1452365.1452879.705082#

I just ordered a Posey home authentic for 152 after tax/shipping. Good deal. I would personally wait for the real WS Champions patch jersey, rather than getting just the WS one. I just got one with no patch. And beware, that little placeholder logo of the WS logo with "champions" under it thats available right now? they actually put that on the jersey. they just take a WS patch and tack on a separate "champions" below it. Its super ghetto looking, like its from a shady ebay seller. I had to return mine and it was a big hassle. I couldnt believe theyd sell something like that.

The size chart is 40 Medium, 44 Large, 48 XL, 52 2XL, 56 3XL, 60 4XL I believe. not sure about 40 being medium, but im pretty sure the rest are correct.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I just ordered a Posey home authentic for 152 after tax/shipping. Good deal. I would personally wait for the real WS Champions patch jersey, rather than getting just the WS one. I just got one with no patch. And beware, that little placeholder logo of the WS logo with "champions" under it thats available right now? they actually put that on the jersey. they just take a WS patch and tack on a separate "champions" below it. Its super ghetto looking, like its from a shady ebay seller. I had to return mine and it was a big hassle. I couldnt believe theyd sell something like that.

The size chart is 40 Medium, 44 Large, 48 XL, 52 2XL, 56 3XL, 60 4XL I believe. not sure about 40 being medium, but im pretty sure the rest are correct.

thanks.. 150 ain't bad.. i know this is the only baseball jersey i'll be buying for a long long time.. it might be worth it
Originally posted by Niners99:

thanks.. 150 ain't bad.. i know this is the only baseball jersey i'll be buying for a long long time.. it might be worth it

I should mention I had a $25 coupon on top of the 30% deal. Unfortunately, they had a black friday sale for a couple days that had all jerseys at 40% off, so you missed that one.

Authentics are well worth the extra money if you choose wisely. I only buy authentic MLB jerseys. the replicas are awful imo. I have a Bonds black alt. from 2001, Lincecum home 50 year patch, Cain road alt. from last year, Posey road 2010, and now Posey home. I should be set for a while.

I wish they would bring back the 01-02 black alternate home jerseys...Those looked awesome. imo theyre better than the Orange unis.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
The Dbacks had to be the most overrated team in baseball aside from LA I'll never forget how much s**t those Dback fans talked before the season even saying that they were the best team in the game. They overachieved in 2011, the real version of them showed up this year, trading Bauer was stupid I doubt they'll be as good as they were in 2011, it's going to blow up in their face.

What a retarded trade. Indians cleaned house in that trade. They got 3 players + #3 draft pick next year.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

What a retarded trade. Indians cleaned house in that trade. They got 3 players + #3 draft pick next year.

I like what Cleveland and Cincy did. Arizona... not so much.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

concur.

why not?

helps giants
Originally posted by ads_2006:

why not?

helps giants

LOL Thats true. I wish they had traded Upton though. That would have been a big mistake.
Share 49ersWebzone