LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 377 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Dirty is dirty....and Lebron and Wade just show how big pussies they are to have someone else do the dirty work...smart but they're pussies in the end.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Dirty is dirty....and Lebron and Wade just show how big pussies they are to have someone else do the dirty work...smart but they're pussies in the end.

Nah...you can't have your superstars risking suspension or injury, especially at this point of the season. Role players protecting the star players is how it's always been and how it should be. MJ was a hardass in his own right, but if you f**ked with him, you better believe that you were getting one of Bill Cartwright's elbows squarely in your ribs at the next opportunity. The retaliation wasn't coming from MJ himself.

As someone who's rooting against Miami, I'm disappointed with how this series has gone down. They've been challenged AND have had dumbasses like Granger & Stephenson rallying them together as a team.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM ]

too many ppl calling d wade and lebron two of the most physically explosive, powerful, fast, quick and athletic people in the NBA let alone this planet pu$$ies. I don't think anyone on indiana's team can go toe to toe with an athletic marvel such as lebron with his karl malone body and jordan explosiveness. chuck was talking about david west? the dude is fat meat lebron is brick house. west is 240 lebron is 260 all muscle!! he is just an important player as is wade who weighs about 235 now and they both cannot afford to retaliate and miss games. this is why u have role players to be the enforcers. i don't think lebron or d wade is afraid of lance stephenson tyler hansbrough or charles barkley. lebron would truck chuck in his prime and I am old enough to know what I speak of. too many ppl talking down on some of the league's greatest players. btw eastern conference ball has always been my fav because of the defense the physicality and the bad blood. this is par for the course. U normally don't get outta the east unless u know to mix it up
I'm with the heat because d wade has always been my fav player because of the things that he does all over the box score despite his height but especially because so many ppl started hating them once lebron had his decision and the heat staged their pep rally for THEIR FANS!! to sell their tickets and fuel the hype. I mean what high school says during their rally that they think they will win. they say they will win. that shouldn't have incited the masses but only heat fans. if u weren't down for the rally don't tune in. but everyone did and everyone all of a sudden is interested in the heat. lebron really gets peoples blood pumping. i called heat over spurs before the playoffs started and i think it will go down as such only because okc doesn't have the defensive discipline to contain the spurs, nor can they rotate to the shooters as well as miami. add to that lebron is a freight train that the spurs are ill equipped to handle and tony parker will be limited as was derrick rose. u stop parker u stop the spurs starting and closing units. with lebron on him he won't stand a chance. this is why tim duncan and the spurs would prefer a matchup other than the heat. the heat defense is the only one remaining that has the discipline and the athleticism to slow them down. heat over spurs in six!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Dude, this isn't street ball. These guys cannot risk being suspended for a game. That is just dumb. Neither have to prove they are tough by getting into a fight or committing a hard foul. Having a guy like Pittman do it is exactly how to handle it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
D-Wade!!!! Ridiculous first half...

• 4ML
  • Veteran
LeBron with two key baskets

Game over
41 points double-double for Dwade

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Do we know that it was a tear or a strain? Everything I've read said that he didn't tear it and it was a strain. We just don't know the how badly he strained it.
Man... I would love to see Bosh back full strength, and a finals matchup of Heat/Thunder. That would be basketball heaven for me, after what should be a great WCF.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Do we know that it was a tear or a strain? Everything I've read said that he didn't tear it and it was a strain. We just don't know the how badly he strained it.

ESPN is quoting it as a "strain" rather than a tear. But even this guy is saying back at the end of the playoffs. So they have to get by the Celtics maybe also without Bosh. Can they? I don't know. It would be easier with him. But without him Lebron and Wade sure stepped up a lot in this series. Obviously the Boston makeup is totally different.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Chris Bosh is encouraged by his speedy recovery from an abdominal strain injury, and thinks he'll soon be able to suit up again for the Miami Heat, should they advance past the Indiana Pacers.

"I'm just hoping that everyone can keep doing what they're doing and extend the season,' Bosh said. 'I do have a chance to play again. That's the light at the end of the tunnel for me. That keeps me going every day.' [...]

He hasn't resumed basketball activities, but he's working to strengthen his core and stay in shape by riding a stationary bike. 'You take it for granted how those little muscles in there play such a huge role in every single thing — sitting down, getting up, turning, walking, talking, anything,' Bosh said. 'But it's gotten a lot better. … I've come a far way in a week.

Bosh said. 'I was kind of nervous initially but it wasn't the worst news I could have gotten. I just have to keep believing and stay mentally strong. I think I'm healing at a very fast rate right now.' [...] Bosh is confident the Heat will prevail in the Eastern Conference semifinals, but wouldn't put a target on his return. The team says there is no update on the timetable.

-------------

Hopefully he comes back by game 3 of the next series. Will need him against Boston.
I've had that injury before. I can't imagine playing sports in that short of time. Granted, I didn't have professional trainers preparing specialized workouts to rehab me, but damn. Props to him if he can come back and be effective.
Share 49ersWebzone