LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

Noah
Bulls are done.
Damn, I was so mad after the NBA draft that the bulls drafted two euro guys, who werent going to play this year............ Then their only, ONLY FA pickup was f**king rip hamilton.

Look where this s**t got the bulls, a bunch of dbags who can't shoot, and are scared to drive the lane.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Damn, I was so mad after the NBA draft that the bulls drafted two euro guys, who werent going to play this year............ Then their only, ONLY FA pickup was f**king rip hamilton.

Look where this s**t got the bulls, a bunch of dbags who can't shoot, and are scared to drive the lane.

Those sixer fans are so freaking classless too, how can you cheer when a man is hurt. Even in competition there is a thing called respect. I guess they cheer because they know without the Bull's starters dropping like flies this series would be one game from being over.

Those sixer fans are so freaking classless too, how can you cheer when a man is hurt. Even in competition there is a thing called respect. I guess they cheer because they know without the Bull's starters dropping like flies this series would be one game from being over.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Yeah that was complete B.S....

Noah goes down and they cheer, when he got up they booed hardcore.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Yeah that was complete B.S....

Noah goes down and they cheer, when he got up they booed hardcore.

Thats messed up
how can orlando play with heart, but the bulls got nothing.
Noah is doubtful for tomorrow
-Bulls' players are pussies. Thank God I bandwagoned to being a kings fan.

• Tman
  • Veteran
This is very disappointing, the bulls look like they shouldnt even be in the playoffs let alone a 1 seed. I know rose went down and now noah is hurt but my god, everybody else is laying down
Originally posted by Tman:
This is very disappointing, the bulls look like they shouldnt even be in the playoffs let alone a 1 seed. I know rose went down and now noah is hurt but my god, everybody else is laying down

Agree. They have got to make some serious changes after the playoffs. Rose won't be back until late next season, Deng is playing Olympic basketball then surgery on his wrist so he will be out at beginning of season also. The front office has got to get some more players who can play along with Rose, but can also play while he is out and score on their own! Let's hope they so something because next season not looking to promising either.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
2 seasons lost to one injury. Hopefully Rose comes back as his old self. In the meantime, maybe the Bulls can get rid of some of these bad contracts.

Boozer and Deng for Gasol and Metta "the peoples elbow" World Piece of s**t. I can dream right?
I still think we get to the 2nd round
Originally posted by DVDA:
2 seasons lost to one injury. Hopefully Rose comes back as his old self. In the meantime, maybe the Bulls can get rid of some of these bad contracts.

Boozer and Deng for Gasol and Metta "the peoples elbow" World Piece of s**t. I can dream right?

I wanted to get rid of boozer after we lost to the heat last year. The fact that they kept boozer, didn't add anyone but old man RIP, and expected that to end our scoring issues?

I was hoping after playing in france a bit, that noah would have learned to score...

Anyways.....................

Trade/cut Boozer.
Deng plays with heart, but he's gotta go, prob could get decent value from him.
Noah, I'm on the fence he will probably be there for a while.

Korver? gtfo - only can shoot in meaningless games, when the bulls are already up by like 10, otherwise can't play D, cant do anything other than commit fouls.
Share 49ersWebzone