LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 282 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Jesus... they get to keep Bynum who, IMO, is more valuable than Gasol at this point (I might get roasted on that, but considering their ages and the ceiling for Bynum I would rather let go of Gasol) and get the best PG in the league? The position the Lakers were desperate for? What was the point of the lockout again?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Jesus... they get to keep Bynum who, IMO, is more valuable than Gasol at this point (I might get roasted on that, but considering their ages and the ceiling for Bynum I would rather let go of Gasol) and get the best PG in the league? The position the Lakers were desperate for? What was the point of the lockout again?

the point was for the owners to get a bigger piece of the pie then return to business as usual.
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:

the point was for the owners to get a bigger piece of the pie then return to business as usual.

I guess... all of the other s*it was BS. Big free agents can still dictate where they want to go and small market teams are still in a HUGE disadvantage. There won't ever be a hard cap.
I guess... all of the other s*it was BS. Big free agents can still dictate where they want to go and small market teams are still in a HUGE disadvantage. There won't ever be a hard cap.

i know, aint it great?

no one cares or wants to see a small market team except the fans of that team. people like to see the lakers, even if it's to root against them.

i know, aint it great?

no one cares or wants to see a small market team except the fans of that team. people like to see the lakers, even if it's to root against them.

I guess you are right... I like the Kings, so it sucks but you are right. That is why there are so many damn banwagon basketball fans. Lakers, Heat, etc.
i know, aint it great?

Well if the NBA would ever let the small market teams get good then maybe people would want to watch.
I know I should be happy, but if we traded 2/3rds of our bigs WITHOUT trading the last one (Bynum) for Dwight...Im going to be HEATED...you do NOT give up Odom AND Gasol for a point, I don't care how talented CP3 is, our starting power forward is f**king me and Stoney splitting time and once Bynum's knees go out again then we'll both be in the starting lineup...

COME TO LA DWIGHT
Originally posted by marshniners24:
i know, aint it great?

Well if the NBA would ever let the small market teams get good then maybe people would want to watch.

Exactly, just look at the NFL with the Packers.

how is the nba stopping them from getting good? small market teams are allowed to be good. what, do you expect the nba to penalize all major market teams to make it more fair? spot all small market teams a 10 point handicap in every game?

Bynum will probably be traded for Howard

how is the nba stopping them from getting good? small market teams are allowed to be good. what, do you expect the nba to penalize all major market teams to make it more fair? spot all small market teams a 10 point handicap in every game?

Lol dude
Originally posted by saniner:

This.

Bynum, Gasol, Odom for Paul and Howard. Jesus
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

This.

Bynum, Gasol, Odom for Paul and Howard. Jesus

Yep....f**k the NBA

Great.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Isn't Paul injured a lot ?
Share 49ersWebzone