There are 152 users in the forums

SEC Thread

Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Auburn will bring home yet another title for the SEC.

Not so fast my friend

you better not show your face at your house today

Lmao
Originally posted by eonblue:
Auburn would destroy OSU.

ftfy
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Auburn will bring home yet another title for the SEC.

Not so fast my friend

I would absolutely not underestimate Florida State.
I think FSU will be favored actually, and they should be. Winston, the vet oline, and the #1 defense in the nation. Auburns offense ran circles around Pinkel last night, and Saban the work before. FSU plays a 3-4 with 2 DTs and 1 NT but all it take is one slow reaction in the 2nd level, and someones hitting the edge or darting through a hole for at the very least 5 yards. So idk but it's going to be a good game. I'll be a AU fun for just one night.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
OSU vs. Mizzou in ATT Cotton Bowl

January 3rd, 2014
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM ]
You got a potentially monumental meltdown in the making if the Saban to Texas rumors become true.
http://www.secrant.com/rant/b/12/SEC-Football.aspx
  • jrg
  • Veteran
MIZZOU

[ Edited by jrg on Jan 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM ]
  • zero
  • Veteran
It's that time again...

• zero
  • Veteran
Oh, and hopefully LSU does something with all the freshman against Bucky Badger
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Welp, we got a couple of easier games coming up. Then its off to Texas Tech.

Originally posted by fropwns:

On the positive, we looked ALOT better than last year.
Originally posted by ethan05:

Tech nearly got beat by UCA yesterday. Have to hope for 3-1 going into the TAMU, Bama, and Georgia games.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ethan05:

I think we'll get there it is just going to take more time than any of us want. Our pass defense is so gawd damn bad, tho. We have had a horrible secondary stretching all the way back to the later stages of HDN time period. We are the school, after all, that produced Steve At**ter. What the hell happened? Conditioning, granted it was hot, was also apparently and issue yesterday. When our O-Line is on, tho, we can maul folks. I likey. Brandon Allen played well for the most part. I think we are seeing him at his peak, which is neither great or horrible for the Hogs. It is serviceable.

My biggest concern is that fans will run Bielema out of town before he can get his system in place because they are either: a.) desperate to go back to a spread-up tempo offense (Petrino demonstrated that that will only take us so far), and/or b.) under some delusion that Gus will come back. Why in the f**k would he leave Auburn where 5 star talent grows on the trees?

We move on, though, to next week!

GO HOGS! GO!

EDIT: You got to be kidding me, the Zone censored At**ter because of the middle of the word? LOL
[ Edited by fropwns on Aug 31, 2014 at 9:05 AM ]
Bielema will be here for awhile because his buy out is high. As of right now, I think most fans here would be happy with improvement, which we saw on Saturday.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
solid read on dem hawgs!

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/8/25/6050399/arkansas-football-bret-bielema-profile
Share 49ersWebzone