There are 211 users in the forums

College Football 2011 Thread

http://www.collegefantasyfootballinsider.com/news/28615/Our-hearts-go-out-to-Utah?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Baylor vs TCU tonight. Don't really care about the teams but it should be an improvement on last nights debacles. Can't wait for tomorrow to see some real games. Except that I can't watch my favorite team
I am looking forward to the Baylor/TCU game tonight

But yea....I can't wait for the first Saturday of the year........ "Hook 'Em Horns'"
RG3 vs TCU's D is a GREAT matchup to watch
Good game so far, TCU Quarterback is from my hometown I remember him playing for the High School here, good kid... I think he will do good in this offense.
Can't wait for tommorow. Its like Christmas.
Tomorrow it's on b***hes!!!!!!
Should have bet the over on this Baylor TCU game. b***hes be scorin'.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Great game so far, 5-6 lead changes already. I love watching TCU's defense but they're getting owned.
Yea I am impressed with how Baylor has come out and attacked TCU, this looks to be a great second half.

Glad I turned it on for the 4th.

Both teams look pretty bad IMO, but should be entertaining game!

IMO SD ST or Airforce win the MWC.
Holy s**t what a f**king game! And I was only following gamecast on my phone!

I have to imagine watching this game was A LOT better. 24 ptd deficit? No problem, trailing team scores 25 straight including TWO 2pt conversions and then the team that was winning by 24 retakes the lead with a FG 1 minute before the end, then picks the opposing team with less than 10seconds left to win it, WOW

I CFB
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Holy s**t what a f**king game! And I was only following gamecast on my phone!

I have to imagine watching this game was A LOT better. 24 ptd deficit? No problem, trailing team scores 25 straight including TWO 2pt conversions

You're right that can only happen in CFB lol
What a game! Robert Griffin III was a beast last night, not only did he have 5 TDs and 359 yards passing but it was his first down reception on that final drive that gave the Bears life. It was 3rd and 10 and TCU had all the momentum after just taking the lead 48-47, then Griffin catches a pass over the middle, where he gets hit hard, but he hangs on and gives them the first down which swung some of the momentum back to Baylor. He is then able to move the ball into field goal range and complete the upset. What a performance, and what a way to start this college football season.
that was a helluva way to open the college football year. Awesome Game last night!
Share 49ersWebzone