LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

College Football 2011 Thread

#!
ummm...

You guys watching the Utah St Auburn game?

UTah St just took the lead behind an awesome performance by a dual threat true frosh QB.....Heressssssss CHUCKIE!!!!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
ummm...

You guys watching the Utah St Auburn game?

UTah St just took the lead behind an awesome performance by a dual threat true frosh QB.....Heressssssss CHUCKIE!!!!

Keaton is very similar to Kaepernick. Gary Anderson is a phenominal coach as well. I hope USU can pull this off.
Wow! What a call by Anderson.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Will it stand? I think it was a catch.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

what a catch also
  • Jiks
Yes!!! Living in SLC Aggies are my second favorite team!

And TD!!!!!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Baylor will make it to the Big 12 title game... that Griffin is a very good player
Originally posted by Paul:
Baylor will make it to the Big 12 title game... that Griffin is a very good player

I dunno, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Mizzou, A&M are all better teams IMO

• evil
  • Veteran

There is no Big 12 title game anymore. They won't even be a top 3 team in that conference.

Beating a good yet different TCU squad (they returned only 8 starters from last year) from last year was a big win, but it also came at home. They have 2 very tough road games in Stillwater & College Station + they have home games against OU, Mizzou, Texas, Texas Tech. No way they finish ahead of OU, OSU or A&M.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Sep 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I dunno, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Mizzou, A&M are all better teams IMO

not impressed with Mizzou today, even if I think Miami (OH) is a good team

Baylor >> Mizzou
damn that Auburn/Utah St game was intense, I thought the Aggies had it.... but Auburn scores 14 points in the final 4 minutes to pull out the comeback. Thrilling games so far.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Gray
Originally posted by eamjr10:
damn that Auburn/Utah St game was intense, I thought the Aggies had it.... but Auburn scores 14 points in the final 4 minutes to pull out the comeback. Thrilling games so far.

I thought it was over after Utah St. scored their last touchdown, so I hop in the shower, and come out to see Auburn winning with 30 seconds left. Damn you, college football.
Share 49ersWebzone