49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 370 users in the forums

My Sports Blog

  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I read couple of them...good work. Really liked what you've done with the colors and fonts. Will catch more later.

  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I read couple of them...good work. Really liked what you've done with the colors and fonts. Will catch more later.


Thanks dude! I appreciate that. Spread the word, and if you (or anyone here) wants to give me some suggestions or ideas, feel free to let me know.
pretty cool... like the layout
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
pretty cool... like the layout

Thanks. And yeah, spread the word, facebook, twitter, all that good stuff. I'd really appreciate it. Lets me know if you have any suggestions for things to talk about or ideas
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
New post up about the whole Alex Smith situation. Check it out at www.kalensportslife.blogspot.com

its a good read
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I read couple of them...good work. Really liked what you've done with the colors and fonts. Will catch more later.


Thanks dude! I appreciate that. Spread the word, and if you (or anyone here) wants to give me some suggestions or ideas, feel free to let me know.

...you can talk about the Bulls losing on Sunday.

I'm just kidding, but blog looks good. Are you plannin' to cover all the major US sports, or are you gonna blog about the current issues as well - like the NFL labor fight, or Armstrong's PED/steroid use, etc? Any soccer posts or how NBA is retarded by making it such a big deal every time a player calls someone f****t. Anyway, I was just curious how far are you plannin' on taking this.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I read couple of them...good work. Really liked what you've done with the colors and fonts. Will catch more later.


Thanks dude! I appreciate that. Spread the word, and if you (or anyone here) wants to give me some suggestions or ideas, feel free to let me know.

...you can talk about the Bulls losing on Sunday.

I'm just kidding, but blog looks good. Are you plannin' to cover all the major US sports, or are you gonna blog about the current issues as well - like the NFL labor fight, or Armstrong's PED/steroid use, etc? Any soccer posts or how NBA is retarded by making it such a big deal every time a player calls someone f****t. Anyway, I was just curious how far are you plannin' on taking this.

Honestly, I haven't fully thought it through yet. I am right now doing a mix of opinion stuff on certain situations, like carson palmer and alex smith. I'm always wanting to be able to comment on like the scores of games and stuff like that. I like your idea of talking about the NBA making a big deal over stuff and other issues like maybe how the officials have too much power or whatever. I wanna stick with what I know really, don't know jack about lance armstrong. I was thinking of writing about how in my opinion the roid users like Bonds and Clemens definitely belong in the hall of fame.

As for how far I wanna take it? Its a hobby for now, I don't plan or expect to go anywhere big with this. Just have fun with it and hope people like reading it.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
My MLB Power Rankings are on my blog now. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Just wrote about trades which should go down in the NFC West. Enjoy!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Just wrote about trades which should go down in the NFC West. Enjoy!

I agree, both Seattle and Zona need to get the QBs...but not sure about Rams trading for Ocho-Cinco. I like Chad Johnson, but not sure if he is the best fit with a young QB. If I'm the Rams, I may look to trade for Steve Smith (Panthers).

Anyway, good read, and liked your MLB power-rankings as well.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
I bet you didn't know I follow you on twitter. Have for a while now. MUAHAHAHAAAA!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Just wrote about trades which should go down in the NFC West. Enjoy!

I agree, both Seattle and Zona need to get the QBs...but not sure about Rams trading for Ocho-Cinco. I like Chad Johnson, but not sure if he is the best fit with a young QB. If I'm the Rams, I may look to trade for Steve Smith (Panthers).

Anyway, good read, and liked your MLB power-rankings as well.

Weird. Like an hour after I posted the OchoCinco trade, I thought back and remembered Carolina Steve Smith and thought I should have used him instead. Oh well. Thanks man
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I bet you didn't know I follow you on twitter. Have for a while now. MUAHAHAHAAAA!

You do? Whats your twitter name?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone