LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

My Sports Blog

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Just finished a post about Home Plate collisions and how the Giants are still in position to win the NL West.

www.kalensportslife.blogspot.com
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Just finished a piece on the NBA. Check it out and give me your thoughts on it.

http://kalensportslife.blogspot.com/
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Good read. One point I'll make, if Chicago were to trade for Monte Ellis, they will have to give up someone too, and most likely it will be Noah OR they will have to add several players like Asik, Gibson, and maybe Deng. They will be better off signing J-Rich or Afflalo (who is very under-rated, who I hope signs with Warriors or Miami).

Problem with Knicks is defense. Neither 'melo nor Amare are very good defenders, and if they were to CP3 (likely) - they will need to have damn good defenders at SG and Center.

Boston should go out and get Duncan, I think he can opt out. I know they need to get younger, but that will be a great move for them. He can still play, but not sure if he will opt out.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Btw...on the Cavs tryin' to trade for the 2nd spot. That's a good move for them, so apparently they will draft a PG and a PF. They then need to trade Hickson and Davis. It will be an interesting off-season for them if they can pull it off.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Just wrote about trades which should go down in the NFC West. Enjoy!

I agree, both Seattle and Zona need to get the QBs...but not sure about Rams trading for Ocho-Cinco. I like Chad Johnson, but not sure if he is the best fit with a young QB. If I'm the Rams, I may look to trade for Steve Smith (Panthers).

Anyway, good read, and liked your MLB power-rankings as well.

Weird. Like an hour after I posted the OchoCinco trade, I thought back and remembered Carolina Steve Smith and thought I should have used him instead. Oh well. Thanks man

haha...it happens. I just think Ocho Cinco is too much drama. Not like Steve Smith is drama-free, but not to the extreme levels. I really thought Rams will make a big play for Julio Jones or AJ Green in the draft...but surprisingly they didn't.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I bet you didn't know I follow you on twitter. Have for a while now. MUAHAHAHAAAA!

You do? Whats your twitter name?
@DoctaSpock
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Thanks for the comments guys! Just posted a preview of the NBA Finals! Check it out!

• Shifty
  • Veteran

Good read. One point I'll make, if Chicago were to trade for Monte Ellis, they will have to give up someone too, and most likely it will be Noah OR they will have to add several players like Asik, Gibson, and maybe Deng. They will be better off signing J-Rich or Afflalo (who is very under-rated, who I hope signs with Warriors or Miami).

Problem with Knicks is defense. Neither 'melo nor Amare are very good defenders, and if they were to CP3 (likely) - they will need to have damn good defenders at SG and Center.

Boston should go out and get Duncan, I think he can opt out. I know they need to get younger, but that will be a great move for them. He can still play, but not sure if he will opt out.

True true. NBA is all about superstars, if the Knicks have those 3 players and good role players around them, they will be a tough team to beat. Yeah, I don't see the Bulls trading for Ellis, but he would fit in perfectly with them I'd imagine.

A Rose and Ellis backcourt would be one of the most exciting backcourts in the history of the game. I think the Warriors will bring back J-Rich
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Another post added to my blog! Check it out, its about free agent moves that should happen in the NFC West. Also gonna do some MLB Power Rankings later today.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Another post added to my blog! Check it out, its about free agent moves that should happen in the NFC West. Also gonna do some MLB Power Rankings later today.

MLB Power Rankings are done. I know James will be happy
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
So yeah, I've been totally spamming the threads. Got a little too crazy with that. So every now and then I will bump this thread and avoid posting links to my blog all over the zone.

New post up btw about the Giants and their payroll and what not.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
You should write a blog about NBA moves that should take place this offseason. Maybe a Warriors trade?
Share 49ersWebzone