49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 487 users in the forums

The Heat vs. The 76ers - Miami wins 4-1

El Heat.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.

This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884

Heat deserves it's own thread. It's easily one of the most talked about playoff teams.
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.

This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.

This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.


Maybe we should create one for each series?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.

Fine, I'll create a Magic/Hawks one
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,036
Eff the Heat!!!

Let's go Sixers
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Eff the Heat!!!

Let's go Sixers

Sixers will go home...in 4 games, 5 max.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826

If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.

Fine, I'll create a Magic/Hawks one



You should, especially considering you put up a very detailed series thread. I remember not even going to the ESPN site when you put up series thread couple of years ago.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone