There are 203 users in the forums

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what will the zone be like if both the Lakers and Orlando lose in the 1st round?

Will all those poster be "gone fishing"?

Magic will lose, Lakers wont

• jrg
  • Veteran
^^^^ lol
what will the zone be like if both the Lakers and Orlando lose in the 1st round?

Haha. Actually, if the Lakers lose before the Finals, I'm pretty sure I won't follow the rest of the playoffs all that closely. I have a ton of personal obligations in the next two months that make even catching the Laker games difficult.
great pictures
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
great pictures
the d-fish one is the best lol... little b*tch
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Haha. Actually, if the Lakers lose before the Finals, I'm pretty sure I won't follow the rest of the playoffs all that closely. I have a ton of personal obligations in the next two months that make even catching the Laker games difficult.

instead of catching Laker games, catching seabass?

I myself would lose more interest in the playoffs and this board if the Lakers arent in the Finals. I need to watch them lose another championship
Damn, I missed a lot of this weekends games. Did catch the second half of the Lakers game but have yet to watch the highlights. What the he'll happened CP3's eye.

Spurs are starting to tighten up and choke. This is a mist win game for them today.
Lakers are done... Kobe is washed up abd Phil Jackson is a fluke... This team sucks.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Damn, I missed a lot of this weekends games. Did catch the second half of the Lakers game but have yet to watch the highlights. What the he'll happened CP3's eye.

Spurs are starting to tighten up and choke. This is a mist win game for them today.

CP3 had a jump ball with Ron Artest and on the way down Artest elbow caught CP3 on the corner of his eye....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lakers are done... Kobe is washed up abd Phil Jackson is a fluke... This team sucks.

Originally posted by jrg:

wtf. he's kidding right
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:

wtf. he's kidding right

Yes I'm kidding lol
Kobe was held scoreless in the 1st half of last nights playoff game ?
Share 49ersWebzone