There are 215 users in the forums

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Marc Gasol

wonder what the lakers will trade for him

prolly some peanuts and cracker jack

Remember when everyone made fun of the Griz for losing the last game so they could play the Spurs? Maybe not such a bad idea now huh?
get durant the rock! westbrook out there ball hoggin'
westbrook
i don't know why they didn't give the rock to durant in the first place..
that was close

raymond felton lucked out
westbrook

Sure did seem like westbrook wanted the spotlight. These are moments where Durant just needs to demand the ball.
Originally posted by samoan49er:
westbrook

Sure did seem like westbrook wanted the spotlight. These are moments where Durant just needs to demand the ball.

i heard durant and westbrook got into it during the 1st half.. but i didn't see it.. not sure what they were arguing about

i like westbrook but he was doin' way too much.. you know damn well you ain't no 3 pt. shooter
can't wait for this one

Paul's gonna look good in a Suns jersey.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Knicks will make a lot of sense for him IMO or if he wants to be in Western Conf. - then maybe Clippers or Dallas. Jason Kidd is on his last legs and Terry is a backup PG at this point.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Knicks will make a lot of sense for him IMO or if he wants to be in Western Conf. - then maybe Clippers or Dallas. Jason Kidd is on his last legs and Terry is a backup PG at this point.

Obviously a lot depends on the CBA and what happens with the salary cap, so it's pretty hard to speculate on whether certain teams will have the ability to sign him or not.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Obviously a lot depends on the CBA and what happens with the salary cap, so it's pretty hard to speculate on whether certain teams will have the ability to sign him or not.

OKC will trade Westbrook to ORL for Howard and then sign Paul.
Who would you rather have on your team? Lamar Odom or Loul Deng?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I don't think anybody looks good in a Suns jersey.

Lol

Share 49ersWebzone