There are 420 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - U of M Coach as of 12/30/14

Took about 4 years but he finally won a big game with Michigan

Congrats
Lol how many times have I read "he finally won a big game" in this thread over the past few years? I guess the definition changes every week. He won a few big games in SF, too, unless you discount playoff games that aren't the super bowl.
I'll be the debbie downer. Still going to get smacked by OSU. They're just on another level.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,239
They're the 3rd best team in their division. Whoopee.

Originally posted by evil:
As a Notre Dame fan, this is normal. Brian Kelly struggles to prepare his teams for big games and struggles to win big games.

Notre Dame will never win a NCG with BK at the helm. I have been ready to fire Kelly for a few years now and am left holding my dick in my hand year after year.

Congrats to Michigan, see you in like 12 years.

What did you expect. It's hard to win at ND, in terms of recruiting, etc. I don't think you'd be able to land a guy as good as BK IMO (or someone who can do what he can't, compete with the top power 5 on a year in, year out basis).
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 106,811
Originally posted by evil:
As a Notre Dame fan, this is normal. Brian Kelly struggles to prepare his teams for big games and struggles to win big games.

Notre Dame will never win a NCG with BK at the helm. I have been ready to fire Kelly for a few years now and am left holding my dick in my hand year after year.

Congrats to Michigan, see you in like 12 years.

PJ Fleck time?
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 38,651
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by evil:
As a Notre Dame fan, this is normal. Brian Kelly struggles to prepare his teams for big games and struggles to win big games.

Notre Dame will never win a NCG with BK at the helm. I have been ready to fire Kelly for a few years now and am left holding my dick in my hand year after year.

Congrats to Michigan, see you in like 12 years.

PJ Fleck time?

They won't s**t can BK over that game, but if he could lose a few more that would certainly help.

Might be time to sell our freaking Catholic souls for the devil himself... Urban Meyer. But Fleck is certainly an up and comer making some waves and at this rate will be at a bigger program soon.
Originally posted by evil:
They won't s**t can BK over that game, but if he could lose a few more that would certainly help.

Might be time to sell our freaking Catholic souls for the devil himself... Urban Meyer. But Fleck is certainly an up and comer making some waves and at this rate will be at a bigger program soon.

Meyer means bringing Gangsta's to the program........well, as long as there Catholic Gangsta's
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 38,651
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by evil:
They won't s**t can BK over that game, but if he could lose a few more that would certainly help.

Might be time to sell our freaking Catholic souls for the devil himself... Urban Meyer. But Fleck is certainly an up and comer making some waves and at this rate will be at a bigger program soon.

Meyer means bringing Gangsta's to the program........well, as long as there Catholic Gangsta's

Catholic Gangsta's are the worst kind too. Fake ass wannabes

But if it brings us a NC, I can look the other way I guess.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'll be the debbie downer. Still going to get smacked by OSU. They're just on another level.

I like the confidence.

Pretty disappointing game this week despite the score. To see the run game regress is not a good sign.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'll be the debbie downer. Still going to get smacked by OSU. They're just on another level.

Won't matter. OSU just clinched the division.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Won't matter. OSU just clinched the division.

That game always matters. Beating them is just as nice as a Big 10 title. Not that they have a chance.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 23, 2019 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Won't matter. OSU just clinched the division.

That game always matters. Beating them is just as nice as a Big 10 title. Not that they have a chance.

Good point. Winning will probably solidify Harbaugh's job (if it's even in danger. I doubt it).

Five seasons without an appearance in the Big 10 championship is pretty disappointing, though. That's like going five straight seasons without making the NFL playoffs.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Good point. Winning will probably solidify Harbaugh's job (if it's even in danger. I doubt it).

Five seasons without an appearance in the Big 10 championship is pretty disappointing, though. That's like going five straight seasons without making the NFL playoffs.

Goes hand and hand with losing to OSU every year which is why they'd take this win probably even over a Big Ten Title and loss to OSU.
Share 49erswebzone