LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 417 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Great job by coach Harbaugh getting the team to bounce back after a beating.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Beating Rutgers doesn't really classify as bouncing back. Now, if they handle Iowa easily, that would.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I think the difference maker was Gattis moving from the booth to the field. The players reacted and you saw the energy on the field.

The guy belongs on the field not in a booth calling the plays. A shut out against any team is impressive. It doesn't matter what's the level of competition. The players definitely responded. Agreed
[ Edited by BobbyJohnson on Oct 5, 2019 at 6:09 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
uh oh... Michigan is probably going to win this game against a higher ranked Iowa team.... I am guessing the haters will be quiet.
Originally posted by Jcool:
uh oh... Michigan is probably going to win this game against a higher ranked Iowa team.... I am guessing the haters will be quiet.

The haters of Don Brown should be.

No fan should be happy with an offense that can only put up 10 points. It's still a glaring issue.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

No fan should be happy with an offense that can only put up 10 points. It's still a glaring issue.

I'm sure Michigan fans will be ecstatic to beat Iowa.

Didn't score much but it's a good win
8 sacks. WOW

They beat a lesser talented team at home that virtually everyone picked them to beat. It would have been an absolute calamity had they lost.
Nice game from big win Jim Harbaugh's squad. Another W to shut the haters up for one week.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 5, 2019 at 12:33 PM ]

Watch out for that defense. Sophomore Mcgrone LB and true Freshman Daxton Hill Db played like men.

8 sacks. Vs an offensive line that was considered very good.
[ Edited by BobbyJohnson on Oct 5, 2019 at 12:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

They beat a lesser talented team at home that virtually everyone picked them to beat. It would have been an absolute calamity had they lost.

Oh boy. The super fan is back. lol
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

I'm sure Michigan fans will be ecstatic to beat Iowa.

If you don't hate Harbaugh , what are you really doing with your life ?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Higher ranked team, with a top d, that's beat them 2 straight previously.

You're right that he needed that one, and should win it, but it's no gimme.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 5, 2019 at 12:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone