LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Who's Getting NBA League Pass TV or just Broadband

• Hopper
  • Veteran
I always get nba league pass. It's a much better investment than paying over 300 for a once a week NFL Sunday ticket.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This will be my 10th year getting league pass so I will be getting it. I love basketball a lot more than football so I would pay whatever to get it! Didn't they include the broadband last season?

yes. Whats great about it is getting it for the TV then also having the internet part as well.

I like u love Basketball, and must have my league pass. So, I can not wait for tomorrow for the preseason games.

Don't get too excited buddy...

we are gonna win tomorrow,

oh and sent a request to NBA.com, hoping to hear back any day now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
This will be my 10th year getting league pass so I will be getting it. I love basketball a lot more than football so I would pay whatever to get it! Didn't they include the broadband last season?

yes. Whats great about it is getting it for the TV then also having the internet part as well.

I like u love Basketball, and must have my league pass. So, I can not wait for tomorrow for the preseason games.

thanks man

thanks man

anytime bud anytime,
Ok, so let me get this straight. If I'm gettin it for my tv I get all the teams. If I'm getting it just for my computer I can only choose seven teams?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Ok, so let me get this straight. If I'm gettin it for my tv I get all the teams. If I'm getting it just for my computer I can only choose seven teams?

no, if you choose the broadband part its 179 for all, 109 for 7 teams, and if you get the TV part instead, it comes with the all package for broadband.

no, if you choose the broadband part its 179 for all, 109 for 7 teams, and if you get the TV part instead, it comes with the all package for broadband.

Oh ok gotcha. Thanks

Oh ok gotcha. Thanks

no prob bud, I think its all teams, it was last yr, not sure if its changed since the price has changed for the tv part.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Watching the Rockets/Warriors game...so weird watching California/Bay Area commercials lol
Watching the Rockets/Warriors game...so weird watching California/Bay Area commercials lol

What, no "Beer 30" commercials?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What, no "Beer 30" commercials?

Lol they don't have those commercials here.

Although, I better start getting used to Cali commercials
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Plus watching Sportsnet Central which involves the 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone