LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 255 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

thanks AK
LOL what an ending.

We're an exciting team to watch, but we won't win many games with Bell getting as many minutes as he is. We play a lot better with Gordon in. He is an average defender, but being 6' 9" creates a lot of problems for smaller players.
So whats this i hear about Al Jefferson going into beast mode? sounds like hes been looking real legit.
Originally posted by Niners99:
So whats this i hear about Al Jefferson going into beast mode? sounds like hes been looking real legit.

Yeah he's been awesome since the D-Will trade the only problem is that its not leading to any wins.
I'm surprised Utah fans haven't disowned the team yet.

1. They let their best player go
2. They don't try to keep Sloan because the new best player is a baby
3. They let their new best player go who was the reason why Sloan left.

That's Josh McDaniels territory.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm surprised Utah fans haven't disowned the team yet.

1. They let their best player go
2. They don't try to keep Sloan because the new best player is a baby
3. They let their new best player go who was the reason why Sloan left.

That's Josh McDaniels territory.

Real fans don't disown their team.

Sloan is 69, he had to retire sooner or later. Williams was going to walk for nothing, so we got a nice package for him. Also, Carlos Boozer was never our best player. He never caught on with the Jazz. Always hurt, and overrated.

We dropped off fast, but it's for the best long term.
Okur, Millsap, AK, Price, Elson, and Fes are all hurt. Gosh this year sucks for us. I sure hope next year is better or else Corbin won't last past next January.
Quote:
The Jazz have signed Marcus Cousin from the D-League to a 10-day contract.

Cousin has been playing for the Austin Toros and played collegiate basketball for Houston.

Cousin played in 38 games for the Toros, averaging 14.7 points and 8.6 rebounds. He spent training camp with the San Antonio Spurs, recording 5.2 points and 4.2 rebounds during five preseason games.

The guy is 6'11" and 245 so I guess it wont hurt. We needed some depth in our frontcourt anyways with all the injuries as of late.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Quote:
The Jazz have signed Marcus Cousin from the D-League to a 10-day contract.

Cousin has been playing for the Austin Toros and played collegiate basketball for Houston.

Cousin played in 38 games for the Toros, averaging 14.7 points and 8.6 rebounds. He spent training camp with the San Antonio Spurs, recording 5.2 points and 4.2 rebounds during five preseason games.

The guy is 6'11" and 245 so I guess it wont hurt. We needed some depth in our frontcourt anyways with all the injuries as of late.

lol hes a knockoff version of DeMarcus Cousins.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Yeah he's been awesome since the D-Will trade the only problem is that its not leading to any wins.

I don't expect us to win many more games this year. If we can get 2 lotto picks next year, I think that would be best. We could move up for Kyrie Irving or stay put and pick up a guy like Harrison Barnes and Fredette with the later pick. I think Jimmer would be good with our second pick simply for his shooting. Also, he would be a local guy.

f**k you val
Btw wtf is going on with the Nets???? They're playing good basketball without D-Will. The b*****ds are gonna screw us over in the draft just like the Knicks did last year.
f**k you val

Oh hai. K love FTW
Millsap out again tonight. I think Evans might get the start again, but obviously Favors will get the majority of the minutes. I just want the young guys to play! Less Bell, more Hayward
Originally posted by saniner:
Millsap out again tonight. I think Evans might get the start again, but obviously Favors will get the majority of the minutes. I just want the young guys to play! Less Bell, more Hayward

Seriously! That actually worked out pretty well last night
Share 49ersWebzone