There are 178 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs R2: #3 Suns vs #7 Spurs Thread

omfg Bonner is awful!
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Byisgod:
omfg Bonner is awful!

Grant Hill isnt doing us any favors either.........
We have absolutely no answer for Channing Frye's 3-point shooting
I thought this was a really well officiated game until the 4th quarter when the started calling the cheap s**t.
4 minutes left....it looks like its a wrap...I have seen comebacks, but I dont see it happening
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I thought this was a really well officiated game until the 4th quarter when the started calling the cheap s**t.

Can I blame Crawford for the loss?
Looks like thats it. Un-f**king-believable. We have to be in panic mode at this point because theres no way in hell I see us winning the next 4/5. Wtf is up with Ginobili and Parker?! We've moved away from our best attribute--driving to the net and getting fouled. All we're doing is either 1. taking outside shots 2. giving the ball to TD down low.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Haha. I actually thought it was in your favor.

What game were you watching? There were some bs calls on both sides IMO

Can I blame him anyway?

• ZRF80

He's helped SA out WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than PHX in this game.......
Originally posted by Byisgod:

What game were you watching? There were some bs calls on both sides IMO

There were some BS calls each way, but I thought there were more in favor of SA. I don't have a horse in the race either way, whereas you do. You guys got at least 3 weak, off-the-ball calls in your favor in the 4th.
  • ZRF80
that 3 pointer brought back some bad memories.......and then they go ahead and rub some salt in my wounds by showing the replay from 2 seasons ago....
Refs aside, that was an amazing game. The best of the playoffs thusfar, IMO. The only thing it was missing was a photo finish. This series has an extremely high Badass Motherf**ker Quotient. I consider Duncan, Manu, Nash, Hill, & Dudley to be BAMF's, whereas I think the average team MAYBE has one. Really entertaining to watch.

Dudley's energy in the 2nd turned it around, and Frye hit some BIG TIME 3's in this game. Not just "set your feet and relax" kinda threes, but off of screens and legit catch & shoots. Big time shooting display by him. Him & Dudley were the difference.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Jrich and Dudley
Share 49ersWebzone