LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2010 BCS NCG - Texas vs Alabama

Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i'm a college football noob, who's that
Bama!!!

sucks McCoy went down. Oh well... sh** happens.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i'm a college football noob, who's that

bear bryant
I'm a Gator fan, so of course I want Bama to keep it in the SEC.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
if mccoy wasn't a p***y this would of been a different game

Alabama run game s**tted on Texas.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
What a rip off. This was like watching an old Tyson fight where it's over before you're pizza is even ready. All that build up and the game is over 2 minutes in. Texas had no chance without their best player. The fact they even kept it close leaves no doubt they would have dominated with Colt in the game. No doubt.
Originally posted by TX9R:
What a rip off. This was like watching an old Tyson fight where it's over before you're pizza is even ready. All that build up and the game is over 2 minutes in. Texas had no chance without their best player. The fact they even kept it close leaves no doubt they would have dominated with Colt in the game. No doubt.

it would have been a different game for sure if Colt was in there, that doesnt mean that they would have won, cmon Alabama in the 3rd quarter knew they were gonna win, they ran the ball every play in that quarter, it seems to me they were jsut gonna run the clock out

I just KNEW all the Texas fans were gonna say this.

You can make yourself believe that all you want, but no one has any idea what would've happened had Colt not gotten hurt. To say any different is utter bulls**t.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

what do you mean he has no class?

lol, this shouldnt even be a question, Saban is a major douche

Yeah that was a big POS move to pile up pointas when you already have the game in hand. f**k Nick Saban

What the hell are you guys talking about? Saban has no class and was running up the score?

He ran it damn near every play the second half, it's not his fault Gilbert kept throwing picks.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
McCoy was out of the game by the time I got home, so I didn't see the "hit" originally. I saw it on the highlight shows later. Didn't look like much to me, didn't even look like it was right on the shoulder. Did he wimp out on the big stage? How much does this hurt his draft stock? I wanted the Niners to draft him at the beginning of the season, but realized he needs a west coast system to succeed, and after last night's game, I have even more doubts.
Originally posted by CRH49:
McCoy was out of the game by the time I got home, so I didn't see the "hit" originally. I saw it on the highlight shows later. Didn't look like much to me, didn't even look like it was right on the shoulder. Did he wimp out on the big stage? How much does this hurt his draft stock? I wanted the Niners to draft him at the beginning of the season, but realized he needs a west coast system to succeed, and after last night's game, I have even more doubts.

LOL to this comment. Ya.. I'm sure that McCoy "wimped" out and decided to let his team down in the biggest game of his life. That was a major shot directly to his throwing shoulder. I guess Joe Montana should be accused of that too since he got knocked out of two playoff games against the NY Giants effectivly costing the Niners the wins. Injuries happen and sometimes at the worst possible moment.

I'm not a huge McCoy fan and never thought he should be a first rd pick. However, I dont think this hurts his draft stock.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

what do you mean he has no class?

lol, this shouldnt even be a question, Saban is a major douche

Yeah that was a big POS move to pile up pointas when you already have the game in hand. f**k Nick Saban

What the hell are you guys talking about? Saban has no class and was running up the score?

He ran it damn near every play the second half, it's not his fault Gilbert kept throwing picks.

47 seconds left, and he's trying to score.

No doubt? I was rooting for Texas to win because I cant stand Saben but I just dont see how you can make that statement. Bama played a very conservative game and sat on the lead. It certainly would have been a different type of game but I dont think you can say without bias that Texas wins without a doubt.
Share 49ersWebzone