There are 207 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers @ Kings

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Good game, guys. When you went up 7 in OT I really did think the game was over. The Kings went from 5th gear to 1st in one Time out. I think the Lakers went on a 17-2 run from that point on, or something like that.

Great game, though. You guys came to play and never backed down until the end of the game.

Good game man, kings will get you next time though! Isn't that game in like 10 days?

Looks like January 1st. That will be the Lakers 5th game in 8 days, after 2 back to backs separated by only a day. I'd say you guys should have your chance to steal one in LA.

I hope so. My cousin's 19th birthday is on Jan 1st, her dad and brother(my cousin) are laker fans, NOTHING would be better than watching the kings steal one in front of them.

Yeah, don't get to caught up in that thought. I was just trying to be nice.

Hey man after we played you guys this close you know it's a possibility. Had the Kings not choked the game away/made some young team mistakes they would've won this game. If the lakers are more tired by then it's a possibility. It depends a bit on whether you guys have Artest back or not by then, I think he'd give Reke some problems. We can beat good teams like LA and Cleveland, this team just needs to get more mature.

WE'RE BACK THOUGH!!!!!!!!!
Good game, guys. When you went up 7 in OT I really did think the game was over. The Kings went from 5th gear to 1st in one Time out. I think the Lakers went on a 17-2 run from that point on, or something like that.

Great game, though. You guys came to play and never backed down until the end of the game.

Good game man, kings will get you next time though! Isn't that game in like 10 days?

Looks like January 1st. That will be the Lakers 5th game in 8 days, after 2 back to backs separated by only a day. I'd say you guys should have your chance to steal one in LA.

I hope so. My cousin's 19th birthday is on Jan 1st, her dad and brother(my cousin) are laker fans, NOTHING would be better than watching the kings steal one in front of them.

Yeah, don't get to caught up in that thought. I was just trying to be nice.

Hey man after we played you guys this close you know it's a possibility. Had the Kings not choked the game away/made some young team mistakes they would've won this game. If the lakers are more tired by then it's a possibility. It depends a bit on whether you guys have Artest back or not by then, I think he'd give Reke some problems. We can beat good teams like LA and Cleveland, this team just needs to get more mature.

WE'RE BACK THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Sounds a little like the Niners.
Part 2 tonight!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Part 2 tonight!

I have a feeling without Tyreke and KMart we're going to get killed. Hopefully all the players on LA got really drunk last night and are playing with hangovers.
I don't think I'll be able to watch the game live. I'll have to catch it on DVR.
I think Fisher should try to shoot more in transition.
Kobe's playing weak defense tonight. And I've seen enough of the Odom/Gasol/Bynum lineup now to realize that it's not a good fit. I thought it would be.
LOL Beno schooling Farmar.

Go Donte!

You should hear the Kings announcer, lol. They showed a replay of Kobe "elbowing" Omri. Then while Kobe was dribbling he said "that's a carry, that's another carry." Then they showed a replay of the carries.

Go Casspi!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LOL Beno schooling Farmar.

Go Donte!

You should hear the Kings announcer, lol. They showed a replay of Kobe "elbowing" Omri. Then while Kobe was dribbling he said "that's a carry, that's another carry." Then they showed a replay of the carries.

Go Casspi!

Yeah, I was surprised Kobe didn't called for those carries. Those were blatant.

Anyone else catch the epic White Guy High Five that Morrison gave Mbenga?
Hawes!!!

Stay in the paint silly Bynum.

This is what every Laker game has looked like for the last 2 weeks.

At least someone heated up Andrew Bynum's corpse before the game today.
The Brockness Monster!

LOL. Kings promotion selling lower bowl tickets for $40 (Brocks jersey number) and a Brockman t-shirt. Love it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
stupid NBA defense commercial
Ugh. Is it April yet?
Not a good sign for the second half. Officiating got horrible at the end of the half.
Over the back on Fisher.
Travel by Gasol/No foul by JT.
Illegal screen by Noc.
Share 49ersWebzone