[ Edited by Negrodamus on Nov 21, 2009 at 6:44 PM ]
There are 812 users in the forums
Chicago Bulls 2009-2010 Thread
Nov 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
what are few favourite bulls memories you got. good/bad.
Nov 26, 2009 at 7:45 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
time to stomp on them jazz
Nov 26, 2009 at 7:54 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nov 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:27 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.
Bout to go watch the game.
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.
Bout to go watch the game.
you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled

Nov 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.
Bout to go watch the game.
you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled
Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.
Bout to go watch the game.
you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled
Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.
na man. good look kid but I'm all good. can't win all of em. just frustrated by j. paxson's moves. oh by the way happy thanksgiving you and the rest of the zoners.
Nov 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.
Bout to go watch the game.
you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled
Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.
na man. good look kid but I'm all good. can't win all of em. just frustrated by j. paxson's moves. oh by the way happy thanksgiving you and the rest of the zoners.
Same to ya man
Nov 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
goooo bulls!
Nov 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by teeohh:
goooo bulls!
not tonight
Nov 30, 2009 at 4:39 PM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
Okay I have been gone for a while. Circus trip but we're back. We had a little rough patch of road there but we get back on track tonight against the Yucks I mean the Bucks. Jennings is the only real threat. I predict a blow out. 108-91 Bulls.
GO BULLS
GO BULLS
Dec 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM
- socalfan21
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,074
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Okay I have been gone for a while. Circus trip but we're back. We had a little rough patch of road there but we get back on track tonight against the Yucks I mean the Bucks. Jennings is the only real threat. I predict a blow out. 108-91 Bulls.
GO BULLS
Nice prediction... you were very close.