There are 141 users in the forums

Orlando Magic vs. Celtics

Originally posted by jrg:
Orlando will be NBA Champions by the end of this season.

Quote me.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 23, 2009 at 10:53 PM ]

Quote me.

Where have I heard this before?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Quote me.

I mean, this is funny...but knowing most Laker fans on this forum...everybody is gonna see this all year long.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Quote me.

No idea..I've never said Orlando would win the championship..so I have no clue where you're getting this info from.

Quote me.

No idea..I've never said Orlando would win the championship..so I have no clue where you're getting this info from.

I don't think they will win. They are kind of one dimensional with their big guy despite recent aquisitions.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Quote me.

I don't think they will win. They are kind of one dimensional with their big guy despite recent aquisitions.

Please explain.

Quote me.

Please explain.

That's still their focal point. And they haven't proven anything else yet since the regular season hasn't even arrived yet.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran

Quote me.

Please explain.

That's still their focal point. And they haven't proven anything else yet since the regular season hasn't even arrived yet.

Lol well yeah thats their focal point...I don't understand whats wrong with running your offense through your best player. And yes, you are right..the NBA season has not started. I was just making a prediction.

Quote me.

Please explain.

Lol well yeah thats their focal point...I don't understand whats wrong with running your offense through your best player. And yes, you are right..the NBA season has not started. I was just making a prediction.

Wait so you cant run your offense through your best player? I thought this was the NBA.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Quote me.

Please explain.

Wait so you cant run your offense through your best player? I thought this was the NBA.

Lol, I dunno where he was going with that either.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Tonights the night
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Tonights the night

f**k yeah!

link for the game
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lol how lame? i'm sitting at a library b/c my computer is messed up watching basketball.
Share 49ersWebzone