• Veteran
Alright Detroit...paybacks a b***h.

Friday night..

Detroit @ Orlando

Originally posted by jrg:
Alright Detroit...paybacks a b***h.

Friday night..

Detroit @ Orlando

Seriously....Orlando just cannot play well against Detroit every year. Time for some payback.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

I have a feeling were gonna see a MEAN Dwight Howard emerge this season
2nd day in a row NBA.com standings has Orlando behind Cleveland even though the Magic have a better record. I know some fans are so die-hard this might tick em off a little. Probably just a typo hehe.

NBA standings
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
2nd day in a row NBA.com standings has Orlando behind Cleveland even though the Magic have a better record. I know some fans are so die-hard this might tick em off a little. Probably just a typo hehe.

NBA standings

THOSE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

NBA standings

THOSE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!

5 games into the season, like it really matters.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pete, crzy, anybody else who wants to chime in...

I really don't want to sound like a complete homer here..but serious question..do you see ANY weakness in this team at all? I was having a conversation w/ a friend (Bulls fan) last night and neither of us could find a REAL weakness on this team. And I'm saying an EXPECTED weakness...who knows what could pop up, the season has just started. But looking at this team now..do you see a real downfall?
Your guys' weaknesses are the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Detroit Pistons.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol fair enough

Well done, sir.

Orlando's definitely as close to a complete team as there is in the league, but the one weakness that sticks out if their lack of length outside of Howard. Lewis, Bass, and Anderson are going to have to deal with Bynum/Odom/Gasol and/or KG/Perkins/Sheed. I don't think you have a PF on the team that can really guard other good PFs. And there are other ways that the length matter (passing lanes, tipped rebounds, etc), but all in all, a very complete team.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 5, 2009 at 13:19:38 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Well done, sir.

Orlando's definitely as close to a complete team as there is in the league, but the one weakness that sticks out if their lack of length outside of Howard. Lewis, Bass, and Anderson are going to have to deal with Bynum/Odom/Gasol and/or KG/Perkins/Sheed. I don't think you have a PF on the team that can really guard other good PFs. And there are other ways that the length matter (passing lanes, tipped rebounds, etc), but all in all, a very complete team.

Howard, Lewis, Bass, Anderson, Gortat, Barnes (who is just an inch smaller then Bass)..not to mention I would imagine we bring back Linton Johnson or sign someone at vet min w/ the injury to Foyle.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Detroit @ Orlando tonight
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Detroit @ Orlando tonight

heck yeah. should be a good one.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
NBA League Pass is so amazing...

Share 49ersWebzone