There are 252 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

How cool is Carl Landry? I love this guy's attitude.
Carl Landry for mayor...oh wait, we already have a Ex-NBA player there....
Not happy with any moral victories on that one. Way too many mistakes. Could have executed a lot better, capped it off with back-to-back turnovers with the game on the line.

I like the team's fight, but it'd be nice if we tried to avoid that hole.

On another note, is there any more annoying place to play than Dallas, with that ridiculous PA guy yelling for "Let's Go Mavs" and "Defense" chants. Stick a sock in it.
It's nice that we are playing some of the better teams in the nba tough and keeping the loses in single digits, but this team needs to toughen up. We need to get Landry in a long term deal, he and Evans seem to be getting more comfortable with eachother and we need the 20 pts and 8 rebounds that Landry has been giving us. If we can get another Big man to help out down low and some more consistant jump shooters, we'll be in good shape.
Dammit Kings. Win a few games already! We need the Warriors to have the 3rd worst record in the league. We all know who the better team would be if there were no injuries but for now the Kings should be better.

Just win baby!
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
It's nice that we are playing some of the better teams in the nba tough and keeping the loses in single digits, but this team needs to toughen up. We need to get Landry in a long term deal, he and Evans seem to be getting more comfortable with eachother and we need the 20 pts and 8 rebounds that Landry has been giving us. If we can get another Big man to help out down low and some more consistant jump shooters, we'll be in good shape.

I wonder if youth has a lot to do with that. Younger teams usually play up and down to the competition. They haven't developed that game and game out professional high level mentality.

Man, being a local, it's fun seeing this team come together. The C-Web days were also a progression, but it was more immediate in terms of big Free Agent acquisitions such as Vlade, C-Webb and to seal the top ranks, Bibby. This team is more home grown and that makes it feel much better.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Dammit Kings. Win a few games already! We need the Warriors to have the 3rd worst record in the league. We all know who the better team would be if there were no injuries but for now the Kings should be better.

Just win baby!

We do? I don't know about that... the Warriors are underachievers who don't play hard for Nelly.... both northern cali teams suck to be honest. The Thunder are who the Kings would like to model their rebuilding... they have done great in the draft.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Just win baby!

We do? I don't know about that... the Warriors are underachievers who don't play hard for Nelly.... both northern cali teams suck to be honest. The Thunder are who the Kings would like to model their rebuilding... they have done great in the draft.

Trust me I know the Warriors suck but I think they would have 5 more wins if they hadnt had the most injuries any team has probably ever had in history. I really think they have a better roster if everyone is healthy. It isnt saying much I know.

Just win baby!

Trust me I know the Warriors suck but I think they would have 5 more wins if they hadnt had the most injuries any team has probably ever had in history. I really think they have a better roster if everyone is healthy. It isnt saying much I know.

Yes but the Kings would have 5-8 more wins too probably if Martin hadn't come back and f**ked up the chemistry. We were like 5-18 with him, we have an over .500 record with Beno/Reke starting. So 2 can play that game. Right now the Ks have the better rookie and the better record.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Just win baby!

Yes but the Kings would have 5-8 more wins too probably if Martin hadn't come back and f**ked up the chemistry. We were like 5-18 with him, we have an over .500 record with Beno/Reke starting. So 2 can play that game. Right now the Ks have the better rookie and the better record.

Damn straight!

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

FTW.

Also Im begining to love carl landry even more everytime I see him play.
Only 18 games left. We gotta finish strong. It's discouraging for a young team to regress as the season goes along.

Tyreke-Landry is a great combo for the future.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Only 18 games left. We gotta finish strong. It's discouraging for a young team to regress as the season goes along.

Tyreke-Landry is a great combo for the future.

True. I really like Tyreke-Beno-Landry combo.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

John Wall!
Share 49ersWebzone