There are 190 users in the forums

Turns out OSU really did beat USC

OSU fans are so delusional and whiny that it's comically funny. They pull this sh*t, but when it comes to owning up to how they won their national title they hide under a rock.

You guys lost to USC at home with a freshman QB. Man up and admit you're not in their league.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting a score change, but nope, its still the same.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
OSU fans are so delusional and whiny that it's comically funny. They pull this sh*t, but when it comes to owning up to how they won their national title they hide under a rock.

You guys lost to USC at home with a freshman QB. Man up and admit you're not in their league.

Ok we lost but did you watch that game? We dominated it minus the last 5 minutes. Saying we aren't in their league is absurd.
Originally posted by aman49:

Ok we lost but did you watch that game? We dominated it minus the last 5 minutes. Saying we aren't in their league is absurd.

USC is in a down year, and they were playing with a freshman QB with 1 game under his belt. If you couldn't beat them at home last Saturday it probally won't happen again.

The stars were aligned for OSU and they still choked.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 18, 2009 at 8:46 AM ]
Originally posted by aman49:

If you guys dominated the game, OSU should have won. It shouldnt have been that close if you truly dominated the game.

You guys played like s**t when it mattered, and USC's D stepped up.

Usc's O came in through the clutch when needed.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Dino:

hahaha....

Turns out Eli really did beat Envy would've been a better argument.

I know I'm days late but I really appreciate the greatness of that observation
Share 49ersWebzone