Sept. 5 Nevada
Sept. 12 at Michigan
Sept. 19 Michigan State
Sept. 26 at Purdue
Oct. 3 Washington
Oct. 10 Open Date
Oct. 17 USC
Oct. 24 Boston College
Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)
Nov. 7 Navy
Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh
Nov. 21 Connecticut
Nov. 28 at Stanford
  • evil
  • Veteran

GO IRISH!

I am so stoked for this season! The Irish finally have depth, which creates competition every day in practice. It also gives Weiss options and if younger players play, it will be because they are too impressive to keep off the field. And you can say its a weak schedule if you want, but we dont have any Louisiana-Monroe or Central Michigan type of games.. I am saying ten wins and back in the BCS![/b]
Nice ND Site

[ Edited by bigfan on Sep 2, 2009 at 08:10:37 ]
GO NAVY
Originally posted by BigRon:
GO NAVY

Damn you Bigron..

you guys have had our #, but this year will be different
See you on October 17............
Originally posted by nipplehead:
See you on October 17............

you know where to find us

[ Edited by bigfan on Sep 2, 2009 at 09:15:00 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wassup with Manti Te'o is he gonna play this year or his he gonna go on his church mission??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wassup with Manti Te'o is he gonna play this year or his he gonna go on his church mission??

he is going to play this year.. he will play this saturday actually, but wont start.
he doesnt make his decision on the mission until after this season. he says he is still talking to his family and advisors on what would be best for him

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

he is going to play this year.. he will play this saturday actually, but wont start.
he doesnt make his decision on the mission until after this season. he says he is still talking to his family and advisors on what would be best for him

Everyone here in Hawaii was shocked he chose Notre Dame over Utah and BYU with him being a Mormon and all. Isn't Notre Dame a catholic school??

Good luck to Te'o boy reminds me of Rey Maualuga.

My dad sent me this clip last week.

"I have no doubt that you're gonna' do well today. You'll be fine. You'll be fine... but I have one favor to ask of you..."

you gotta believe
Nevada upsets Notre Dame.

Yeah I'm crazy, but Nevada's QB is going to give the Irish fits. Not sure if Nevada has anyone that can play defense though...
Share 49ersWebzone