There are 159 users in the forums

Official 2009 Gold Cup

That game was just the appetizer now for the main course on August 12. Both teams will be motivated and with their most talented lineups ready to go.

Does Gio's performance in the Gold Cup merit him a starting spot for the August 12th game?
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
That game was just the appetizer now for the main course on August 12. Both teams will be motivated and with their most talented lineups ready to go.

Does Gio's performance in the Gold Cup merit him a starting spot for the August 12th game?

Gio should start and so should vela. I wanna see vela and castillo start up top with gio delivering the ball
So is Nery Castillo going to play on the 12th? I haven't heard much from him in a bit. I hope he does, he's very talented.
So is Nery Castillo going to play on the 12th? I haven't heard much from him in a bit. I hope he does, he's very talented.

we will see in a week when aguire releases the official list. the thing about nery is that he has not been consistent at all.

all i know is these players have to start.

vela
gio
ochoa
and maybe efrain.

I thought he was injured. I could be wrong though. Nice win for Mexico yesterday. I have a few relatives that aren't too happy right now. Lets hope they repeat next game. SI SE PUDO!!!!!!
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

we will see in a week when aguire releases the official list. the thing about nery is that he has not been consistent at all.

all i know is these players have to start.

vela
gio
ochoa
and maybe efrain.

aguirre said his roster will be set by this wed.
Share 49ersWebzone