There are 192 users in the forums

Vote for Pablo

how about everyone STFU and votes for Pablo?
Originally posted by Conejo:
how about everyone STFU and votes for Pablo?

see we are bumping it to the top while having this discussion. it is a good thing.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Vote For Manny! Do It Now! That would be so funny.

well technically you should. He gives you the best chance to win when hitting! Regardless of what team he is on, the point is to win the Allstar game!!

The point is to put deserving players on the team which Manny Ramirez is not. You cant miss over 1/2 your teams games and be deserving.

Ya right. Dude can hit the ball, hence deserving. I dont really care I just want to see a guy suspended this year be in the game, hilarious.

Whatever.. you think it would be hilarious. I think it would be stupid. I guess that's where we differ.

whats stupid about it? that hes only played half a year? he is still one of the best hitters in baseball.

I guess you just dont get it. The All Star game is to reward those players that have played great in the first half of the season - not guys who have played well in the past and have missed most of the season. It doesnt matter that he is one of the best hitters in baseball. Brandon Webb has been top3 in Cy Young award the last 3 years. If he was healthy all of a sudden should he be put on the team?

The answer is obviously NO. If Manny was put on the team it would be at the expense of a more deserving player for 2009. How would you feel if Manny was the last spot on the team and Pablo was left off because of him? I'm sure you would be b***hing then.

Just dont get what? Your opinion? Its not like your sentiments are absolute.

I disagree with you, I don't think the All-Star game is just a vote for who has performed the best in the first half of each year. I vote for who I think are the most talented players in the league because I want to watch them display their unequaled abilities. Sometimes the most talented and most successful in a year coincide, sometimes, as in the case of Manny, they do not.

Then you go ahead and vote a million times for Manny. The fan vote is retarded much of the time anyway and many do vote exactly how you do. He isnt going to be in the game anyway.

So.. if Manny was hitting .200 this year with 5 homers would you still vote for him because he has been the most talented LF in the past? You REALLY dont think first half stats for the CURRENT year should be the critieria for who is in the game? Its the 2009 AllStar Game. Not the lifetime award AllStar game.
I want to apologize... to the fans. Manny is now 7th in the voting and the 3 most deserving NL Of's, Ibanez, Braun, and Beltran are the 3 leading vote getters. Good job this year all you voters! Screw Manny Fricking Ramirez.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**k Manny
I want to apologize... to the fans. Manny is now 7th in the voting and the 3 most deserving NL Of's, Ibanez, Braun, and Beltran are the 3 leading vote getters. Good job this year all you voters! Screw Manny Fricking Ramirez.

haha you gotta relax. why the hate for manny? I mean besides being a dodger.

To answer your earlier question about the stats, I do take into consideration age and performance, but like this year, manny is still the best hitting LF even if his stats arent there.

haha you gotta relax. why the hate for manny? I mean besides being a dodger.

To answer your earlier question about the stats, I do take into consideration age and performance, but like this year, manny is still the best hitting LF even if his stats arent there.

My reasons to hate Manny Ramirez:
1) He is a ROID boy and a known cheater
2) He is a fricking Dodger
3) He quit on the Red Sox and played hard last year to get his contract
4) He is a prima donna and always has been.

As for being the best LF.. well.. in the past sure. Hard to say he is better than Ibanez right now though for this year anyway.
Vote Pablo. Look at the stats. One of the best hitting thirdbasemen in NL.
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2009/fv/ballot.html

Do it! Do it now!!!!
Originally posted by Conejo:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2009/fv/ballot.html

Do it! Do it now!!!!

It's bs he should have been in anyway. Let's get em in though

Quote:
Although Sandoval, 22, did not crack the initial roster for the Midsummer Classic on July 14 in St. Louis, he is among the NL leaders in batting average (.333), doubles (23), multi-hit games (30), slugging percentage (.566), extra-base hits (38), hits (93) and OPS (on-base plus slugging percentage -- .954). The free-swinging switch-hitter stepped up his game in June, batting an NL-high .394. That included a 10-game hitting streak in which he batted .500. The versatile Sandoval has started 51 games at third base, 17 at first, three at catcher and one as a designated hitter.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I voted 50 times.

GO PANDA!!
Let the power of the Webzone get our boy Pablo in!!!!
I will SPAM the zone with this pic if he doesn't get in

Share 49ersWebzone