LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 312 users in the forums

Official 2009 Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Jays win again!
Burnett vs. Halladay Preview
[ Edited by King49er on May 12, 2009 at 8:11 AM ]
LETS GO BLUE JAYS!!!
Yeah, King, I kind of agree with that Whatchu-blah-blah guy, it IS getting a bit old beating up on these sad teams...hehe...

Shanghai'D
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Yeah, King, I kind of agree with that Whatchu-blah-blah guy, it IS getting a bit old beating up on these sad teams...hehe...

Shanghai'D

the Yankee line-up is a joke right now,and if Burnett is the best that they have on the mound then they should expect to be near or at the bottom of the East this season.

They don't play like a team,and Joe Girardi might have been able to take a bunch of kids to the World Series and win,but he's not going to with these ego's.

I'm not even saying this because we beat them last night,but the New York Yankees are NOT a very good baseball team right now...
Originally posted by King49er:

Shanghai'D

the Yankee line-up is a joke right now,and if Burnett is the best that they have on the mound then they should expect to be near or at the bottom of the East this season.

They don't play like a team,and Joe Girardi might have been able to take a bunch of kids to the World Series and win,but he's not going to with these ego's.

I'm not even saying this because we beat them last night,but the New York Yankees are NOT a very good baseball team right now...

Joe Girardi is a complete joke. He's the problem. He puts Kevin Cash behind the plate when we have a much better defensive catcher in Cervelli whose also been somewhat of a surprise with his bat. FIRE GIRARDI, BRING IN LARRY BOWA! I knew once Burnett gave up those two runs it was over. It's hard to score 3 or 4 runs on Doc.
[ Edited by Watchutalkinbout on May 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Originally posted by King49er:

Shanghai'D

Joe Girardi is a complete joke. He's the problem. He puts Kevin Cash behind the plate when we have a much better defensive catcher in Cervelli whose also been somewhat of a surprise with his bat. FIRE GIRARDI, BRING IN LARRY BOWA! I knew once Burnett gave up those two runs it was over. It's hard to score 3 or 4 runs on Doc.

Exactly,I think Girardi can work well with unknowns,but when it comes to a bunch of multi-millionaires,I don't think he can hack it as the Yankee manager.
Thanks for the hospitality Toronto!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Thanks for the hospitality Toronto!

you are welcome
another win

Go BlueJays!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing would be better(other than the Giants winning their division) than seeing the Jays dominate the fricking Yankees all year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Go BlueJays!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing would be better(other than the Giants winning their division) than seeing the Jays dominate the fricking Yankees all year.

Boston lost tonight
Jays win AGAIN!!! And they did it with a rookie pitcher AGAIN!!
3 in a row! Halladay is 8-1
Hehe, we just be poundin' the White Sox. One more, then off to Boston. Would be nice to take advantage of the BoSox while they're a bit hurtin' and slumpin'.
Share 49ersWebzone